Saturday, 2 February 2008

Stash-a-licious Saturday!!

I am pleased to say I am feeling better today, after the past few days of feeling so poorly because of an absess, the penicillin and painkillers are working a treat and I am "high as a kite"!!

I am getting on quite well with my
Papillion "How Does Your Garden Grow" mystery SAL, after my initial worry with using linen threads, now I am stitching in 1 strand with the aid of Thread Heaven it is coming along a treat, as you can see from the picture below I am only using the 2 colours with mauve beads to compliment it. You can also see the lovely Dinky Dyes pink rabbit scissors which I ordered from Jayne a couple of weeks ago...they are gorgeous.

My Lizzie*Kate Double Flips SAL is coming along, I have had to wait until my navy WDW threads arrived as there was an error on the website instructions, the navy was ommitted so I didn't order it and the next work "LOVE" is stitched in the navy. Anyhow that arrived this morning so it is all systems go now on this.


Another lovely package which arrived this morning is this pretty snow themed ornament from Bev on the SSS Group, he is really cute and is backed with matching blue felt with a blue ribbon, Bev also made a snowman card in Pyramid decoupage...thanks so much Bev, I will treasure him.


Now onto stash received today....only a small amount...lol...firstly a pink envie which those who shop at Jayne's Attic know means an envelope of treats..I have a montly delivery of mixed hand dyed threads and each month Jayne sends me them in different colour pallettes, January was yellow and this month was pinks..they are all absolutely edible and I will enjoy every moment of fondling!!
Also I received a selection of beads and buttons from Debbie Cripps and a selection of Dragon Floss, and some essentials including keyrings, invisible threa, needle threaders and a finger protector from Sew and So, I will now spend a little time, fondling and popping my stash away.


As you can see my photos are better in quality..no I didn't invest in a new camera...my OH told me that the camera was set on a low resolution hence why my piccies were blurring...so I have saved myself £100 now by not having to buy a new one...now what could I do with that money I have saved....I wonder??

5 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

Your Garden sal looks lovely,and cute scissors.
You certainly had a lot of stash goodies lucky you!!!

Sally said...

Very nice new stash and your WIPs are gorgeous.

Claire said...

Heaven! I love pink bag days!!

Have fun fondling all your goodies.

Love the colours of Your Garden and cant wait to see it grow!

Karan said...

Glad you're starting to feel better Elisa (((((hugs))))).
GG looks gorgeous, can't wait to see more. You're making me want to start my L*K's too but already got lots on.
Ooo very nice stash haul too. BTW, where do you get your WDW threads from?

Stitcher said...

Great stash, and love your colours for the Garden sal.