Thursday, 27 March 2008

Not Much Happening...

...at the moment...I have been so tired the past couple of evenings that my eyes have ended up boggling if I have tried to stitch, I did make a start on a little exchange design for XSP, a symetrical design, I thought it was coming on nicely until I looked closely and where I have hand held it and moved it around to stitch...all the stitches were not in the same direction...grrrr!! I've not done that for years...so frogging will commence today and then I will have to restitch it...I did think of binning it and starting again. I will have another look later and decide what to do.

I received some lovely Polstitches hand dyed fabbie yesterday to add to my stash, so that brightened my dull day :0) and my order from Down Sunshine Lane has been dispatched so I am looking forward to that arriving soon.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my L*K pinkeep, I really appreciate your kind words. I hope to have some piccies to post for you in the next few days.

Happy Stitching
Hugs

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love the new header pic

Sorry you have to frog out your latest work

Karan said...

Not you too: had a frog visit last night as well. :0(
Those daffs are gorgeous. Where do you get all those lovely flower pics, they're glorious! :0)