This is the pretty Tuck Cushion I received from April on the SSS Group for the Easter Exchange, it is so lovely and the picture does not do it justice. It is stitched in Six Strand Sweets threads :0) Thanks April I love it :)
Here is another exchange which I received from Cheryl from the SSS Group, it was an Easter Cuddles Exchange and I received this gorgeous Easter Bunny, with his own bucket (which has gone to my desk at work for my pens!), a glittery egg and some M&M's they didn't make the picture...lol!! Big thanks to Cheryl :)
I have signed up for the Secret Kit a Project Exchange on the Jayne's Attic Forum, the idea is to choose a free design from the net (Spring Theme) and then kit it up with fabbie, threads etc for a secret partner. I have chosen the design and ordered the threads & fabbie...plus a few extra bits for me of course...seemed daft not to...lol.
I don't think I will get any stitching done this evening as it's the Committee meeting of the NCT charity of which I am branch Co-Chair and it is here...so no getting out of it!!
Once again a big thank you to everyone who reads my wafflings and posts the lovely comments...it is much appreciated.
Happy Stitching
Hugs

5 comments:
Stunning card, how could they not like it! Love the exch gifts too.
You've got me all excited about your 'new to you' finish for the challenge, i've looked through this blog to see what you have done already and still have no clue what it might be ... oh well .. will have to wait and see LOL
Hi, love the LK. I found your blog via Papillon creations as I was browsing their gallery. I like your How does your garden grow version. I am just collecting parts at the moment. Too many nice projects. xx
That's a lovely card, i am sure they will love it.
Great items you have received from the exchange.
Your card is beautiful. What lovely gifts you received.
Gorgeous card - wish I had your confidence with mixing papers.
Lovely exchange gifts. :0)
Post a Comment