My main peice of stash post has not arrived yet, I have ordered a lovely floor standing daylight lamp with chart holder, magnifier & tray on it, they emailed me to say it had been dispatched first class yesterday, but we all know what the RM is like so your guess is as good as mine as to when I will receive it!!
I have managed to do a bit of stitching this week, I made a start on part 3 of the Papillion Sampler....OMG can I get it to line up can I hell, Mr Frog has visited me 3 times on this so far, so I decided to pop it away for a week or so and go back to it with fresh eyes, maybe the error will be more obvious then. I have also made a little progress on my "Book of Stitches" I am about half way through page 2 of 8! I am enjoying stitching this one. No work on L*K SAL though, I really need to organise my rota better.
I have joined the April Monthly Challenge on Jayne's Attic forum, which this month is the Caron Keeper designed by Cynthia Zittel of The Drawn Thread. I haven't made a decision on fabbie and threads yet, but I have decided on my finishing technique on this one...! I have also signed up for the Secret Needleroll Exchange too and have found the design I want to use and again I need to decide on fabbie and threads.
I have been stitching some little gifts too (I can't reveal them to you as the recipients are blog readers!)...so please be patient on these...all will be revealed soon.
Well it is 2pm almost and I intended to tidy my stash cupboard at 10am today...and no I still have not started it...so I am now going to spend an hour on it and filing charts etc...
Have a good Thursday
Happy Stitching 'n' Stashing
Hugs

8 comments:
Great stash! WOW a new lamp and magnifier, lucky you.
Elisa, did you see there were a couple of problems with the PAP part 3, the leaves are not right in the big diagram, i have them in and out 3 times before i figured that one out, it nearly ended up in the bin LOL
Cor, great stash haul Elisa! Please let me know how you get on with your lamp/magnifier combi - have a daylight lamp & recently bought a clip on magnifier as a stop-gap but would love an all-in-one.
There's supposed to be a corrected chart coming out for the Pap design, so try checking the site. HTH. :0)
Love your stitching. I love the pictures on the top of your blog. It is so pretty.Of course, I love your new stash, very impressive.
I've just found your blog, really wonderful stash! And I love your 'Lifes a Stitch' pinkeep, the colors are wonderful!!!
Wow lots of new stash there Elisa and it looks lovely too:)
I altered the leaves on mine as they were not working right, then I found that there had been an error, I think theres a new chart out now that correct.
hi elisa
hope you are keeping well. how do you find time to stitch so much? i have trouble keeping up with the monthly swap on xstitchpals. cant wait for our stitching weekend in france. love kath
Looks like you had a great stash day Elisa! Hope you manage to sort out your papillon without any more vists from the frogs ;)
Post a Comment