Monday, 12 May 2008

First Pictures of Baby



Here are the first pictures of my little Bean, which are really clear. They confirmed I am 12 weeks today and just the one...thank goodness. I feel much more relaxed now and ready for my hols.

Hugs

9 comments:

Stitching Kath said...

on the 3rd picture - can you see a face cos i can

kath

Stitching Kath said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynn said...

aaawwww so exciting!!

hope you have a good holiday Elisa, and get plenty of rest, 'cos when 'little bean' comes out you won't get any lol

Christina said...

Oh how neat.

Julie said...

Awwww such fabulously clear pics, isn't technology wonderful.

Enjoy your stitching break and have fun.

Stitchingranny said...

awww - I wish I had piccies of my babes when there were that big, it makes it seem so much more real.

Melissa33 said...

Congrats!! Are you planning on finding out the gender?

Sally said...

Wonderful pictures Elisa.

Karan said...

Wonderful scan pics Elisa. Wish they'd sent me for a scan when I was expecting my DS, the pics are such precious keepsakes. :0)