
I completed my S&S Monthly Challenge on Thursday evening but I cannot reveal this until 23rd June. I also completed a small design for my XSP monthly exchange, the theme was romance, which made me chuckle slightly!! I just need to make this up into a card then I will post a picture of it.
I have decided to put a picture up of one of my favourite flowers freesias, I just love the delicate scent of them and it cheers me up!!
Happy stitching
Hugs

8 comments:
Oh Elisa that is so sad. It is always hard when a relationship breaks down but more so when children are involved. Having said that you need to take your own well being into consideration, you cannot do your best as a mother if relationship difficulties are pulling you down.
I do hope things work out for you.
Hugs
I'm so sorry about your split. It always makes me sad when I hear of these things. I wish you all the best. I agree that friends, stitching and chocolate to help you cope with such things.
Lots of hugs to you and your little guy.
A super pic, the fressia is my favourite flower too.
Lots of love, take care of yourself and your little man.
Elisa my thoughts are with you please take care of yourself im here if you need me
hugs kay x
sorry to hear about your split
I am so sorry Elisa. Do take of yourself and your little family.
Sending you huge hugs Elisa! I know that decision can be difficult as I was pondering just that in March but decided to really give it a go - thankfully for me things are going well.
But you know where I am if you need to bend an ear or just for cyber support and love and hugs!
Hugs
Claire
I think you are a very brave & strong person to make this decision Elisa. I wish you, your DS & baby bump all the best for the future. Lots of (((((((((hugs))))))))).
Post a Comment