I hate posting without a picture, so here is a scan of a postcard of the resort where we stayed in Ibiza, if you look to the very right of the picture, there is a line of 3 white buildings in the trees then there is a little building behind that, the last one on the right...that was where we stayed...lol. Postcards often make the place look nicer than it is in real life, but being honest this is how it really looks. All the dark areas in the sea were seagrass, there was loads of it, but it wasn't slimey at all.Yes some of you very observant readers of my blog will notice I have changed my blog title, the name Paperfaerie is the one I use for my card and papercraft designs, which really for my mainly stitching blog is not apt....therefore I decided on "My Wacky Workbox" mainly beacause my workbox is wacky!! have such an array of started projects, half done's, almost complete's and all in no particular order...lol!!
I am pleased that I managed to half finish my Monthly Challenge peice for the Stitch & Stash forum, I am working for a couple of hours later today but I should be home by 8pm, so I should get that completed tonight...finger's crossed!!
I decided to treat myself this morning...I actually needed some fabbie for a project on one of my groups for a food themed stitched napkin, so I went onto Sew and So as they have the fabbie I wanted and also a napkin ring with plastic canvas inside...well £54 later I checked out...lol, 3 types of fabbie, a selection of Caron threads, buttons, 2 LHN charts and the Crescent Threads for them too.
On that note almost time to collect the boss of the house from school...have a good Thursday!!
Happy Stitching
Hugs
3 comments:
Beautiful card, it certainly looks a nice place to visit.
Errrrrrrrrrrrr .... spending all the ££ on stash, it certainly makes the postman coming seem a nice thing instead of all the brown envelopes he brings.
I hope Jeff comes home not the worse for wear LOL
Now that's what I call a good stash spree. LOL Like the name change & new header too.
Great holiday pics - looks like you all thoroughly enjoyed it. :0)
Well you have to make it worth the postman's time to deliver it.........
Looks like you had a great holiday
Post a Comment