Mummy and Isaac enjoying the sunshine
Es Cana beach from our favourite beachside restaurant
Well we are back after a fabulous week of sun, sea and sand (and Sangria for Jeff...lol) in Es Cana in Ibiza. I feel refreshed and relaxed ready for the busy summer months getting the house ready for baby bump!
I was pleased that I almost managed to complete the stitching on my peice for the Stitch & Stash June Monthly Challenge. I managed an hour or so most afternoons whilst Isaac had his siesta and late evening as we returned to the apartment most evenings by 9.30pm as the little man was shattered.
I am now in the middle of a mammoth task of washing and ironing...good job I seem to have started "nesting", which is quite early but I was like this last time. I have spent the morning sorting out and cleaning all the kitchen cupboards, fridge and freezer, in between loading the washer and hanging out the washing :) I the sky keeps coming over all overcast I am praying that it stays fine until teatime, I can't be doing with the airer up.
On the baby front I had my 17 week check up with the community midwife yesterday and all is well, it took along time to find the heartbeat but she perservered and there it was beating fast and strong. My next scan is 15th July and we hope to be able to find out the sex of the baby. I have a very short shortlist of names too!!
I received some nice stash today in the post, my monthly peice of hand dyed fabbie from Jayne and also 5 skeins of Carrie's Plymouth Red as I have an urge to do some redwork peices, possibly in Asissi style. I seem to be happy doing smalls at the moment, WIPs have taken a back seat whilst I am having the smalls urge...lol. I may try and sort myself out a proper working rota so that things don't get shelved.
Well all this chatting will not get my ironing done so I better be good and go and do an hour of it at least, before preparing the dinner, I fancied a roast dinner with all the trimmings, so that is what we are having.
Happy stitching
Hugs

5 comments:
Wonderful pics, looks like you all had a good time (p.s. Isaac is my youngest's name too!)
Could you come to my house and sort and clean and do laundry too?!?!
The pics are wonderful. Glad you all had a wonderful time. I know I hate coming back to reality after vacation.
'Waving at you Elisa' what great pics of you and the boys, it looks a really nice place.
EWWWW the laundry when you return, thats the worst job LOL
Enjoy your roast dinner
Looks and sounds like you had a great time.
Did I miss something ???? - you changed the name of your site
Looks and sounds like you had a lovely relaxing time Elisa:)
Post a Comment