Monday, 18 August 2008

Monochrome Exchange & Little Tiger.....

Rachael has received my Monochrome Exchange peices I made for her, so I can now show you a picture of them. I decided to do a pincushion and a scissor fob, the design is The Follow the Leader Needle Art Designs - Imagination Running Wild, it is stitched on 28c Jobelan in Moss, with Dinky Dyes Silk in Emerald, I enjoyed stitching this peice as it included a variety of stitches not just cross-stitch. I know that Rachael liked it too.

Here is a photo of my little tiger, we went to the Monks Cross Shopping Centre on Saturday and it turned out to be the 10th Anniversary, so there were magic shows, face painting, local radio etc. Isaac had his face painted for the first time and he decided he wanted to be a tiger....he looked fantastic. I have had a great but tiring weekend, Dave and his girls came to stay for 4 nights, so we have spent alot of time out and about, walking, shopping and eating, I have not eaten so much rubbish for ages...I need to get back onto the healthy foods otherwise I will suffer later.

I am at the doctors in around an hour to check if I will be going back to work on Wednesday, I must admit I am just starting to relax, I am still getting headaches with some lightheadedness and nausea thrown in, which I will tell him about, he did say last time he would sign me off for 2 weeks initially, but to inform my work that it is a distinct possibility that I would be off the rest of my pregnancy, so we will see the outcome later today. Tomorrow I am at the midwife's for my 26 weeks check up and I have my second diabetes check on Friday, so quite a busy week for the old medical side!!

My stitching has not been looked at since Wednesday last week, I do have the JA S&S Monthly Challenge kitted up and ready to go, I was supposed to be going out for a meal with a few friends from work this evening, but a couple have sicked out, so I am not sure if it is going ahead now, if not then I intend to make a start on the peice this evening.

Well I better go and sort the washing out of the tumble drier....yes for a change it is raining!!

Hugs and Happy Stitching


5 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

Oh I do hope you feel better soon,
and yes I do love what you sent me :0)
Hugs Rachael

Sally said...

Lovely exchange pieces for Rachael.

Saw on S&S that the doctor had signed you off for the rest of your pregnancy. Make sure you rest lots and make the most of it:)

Stitchingranny said...

Wow thats a very scary tiger you have there Elisa, just be careful he doesn't eat you all up.

Julie said...

Lovely exch gift for Rachael, this was such a fun exchange.

WOW scarey face ... i bet he didnt want to wash it off!

Relax and enjoy the time while you can

Karan said...

Beautiful exchange pieces, sent & received (love Elliott!).
So glad things are going so well in your life now - enjoy that & all the leisure time. :0)
BTW, you have an award - please check out my blog for details. :0)