Oh blimey...is this rain ever going to stop?? It is pouring down outside, poor Isaac has been stuck playing in the house for 4 days now...it is driving him crazy and me even crazier...lol!! We did go out into town for a few hours yesterday and had a fish and chip lunch and looked in the new Boots whilst I waitied for my prescription to be done...I am keeping gaviscon in business at the moment I think with this non stop heartburn I am suffering with....lol.I just found this picture, isn't it lovely...such a feel good picture.
Well I have completed another goal on my August list, but I am unable to reveal it to you as it is for a secret private exchange, it is a bookmark exchange, I am delighted how it has turned out and I do hope my partner will be pleased too.
I am going to start on goal number 3 today which is a scissor fob for the Monthly Finishing Challenge, that should be completed today as it is only a small design in a few colours...then onto the JA Stitch & Stash Monthly Challenge design....I was good and kitted all the 5 smalls up on Sunday morning, so now I only have to pick each one up.
I want to get as much stitching done before Thursday as Dave and the girls are coming on Thursday to stay for a long weekend....I CAN'T WAIT....I am like a child on Christmas Eve all excited, I need to do the tidying up and some grocery shopping to be delivered on Thursday.
Not sure what we are going to do, I suppose that will depend on the weather....fingers crossed it is at least dry....Thanks for all your lovely comments on Elliott :)
Hugs and Happy Stitching

5 comments:
Hope you have a nice weekend and the weather is good for you all
Congrats on your goal. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
have a lovely weekend Elisa if it makes youfeel better we are having awful weather here too so much for the kids school holidays
hugs kay
Hope you have a fun weekend Elisa, and hope the sun will shine so Issac can get to play outside.
Poor you suffering with heartburn. I was never sure which was worse the heartburn or the medicine!! I hope it stops soon.
Post a Comment