I found this picture on the net and thought it was lovely
and it cheers up this somewhat boring post....lol
Well here is an update on my July Goals and how I got on:-
1. Food Themed Napkin (completed)
2. Monochrome/Redwork Exchange
2. Monochrome/Redwork Exchange
(all stitched, finished and ready to go...)
3. Complete Listen & Learn L*K Double Flips
3. Complete Listen & Learn L*K Double Flips
(I didn't quite manage this)
4. Make a Strawberry ((completed)
5. I Love Stitching Pinkeep (completed)
6. Restart Papillion Garden Mystery sampler
4. Make a Strawberry ((completed)
5. I Love Stitching Pinkeep (completed)
6. Restart Papillion Garden Mystery sampler
(Part 1 SS version completed and part 2 started)
I also started a Patchwork Baby Sampler which wasn't on the list....
I actually blame David (new chap in my life) for my lack of stitching this month...LMAO...he keeps calling me and we talk for hours each day...but hey guys I am joking....I like the chatting for hours everyday, I just need to get a headset so I can stitch at the same time...lol...now there is a business opportunity!!
Here is my August Goals...I think I may have been slightly over ambitious this month...
but we shall see how I get on...
1. Mythical Beastie Ornament Exchange
(The_Phoenix_Stitchers)
2. Halloween Ornie Exchange
(The_Phoenix_Stitchers) - can be deferred to September
3. Scissor Fob (Monthly Finishing Challenge)
4. Monthly Challenge (Stitch & Stash Forum)
5. Bookmark Exchange (Private Exchange)
6. Complete PAP part 2
7. Work on the Baby Sampler
A lot there to be getting on with...so some smoking needles vibes please to be sent to me....I intend to have a quiet weekend...in theory so hopefully I will make a mark on one of the above....
Happy stitching and weekend to you all...whatever you do!!
Hugs


7 comments:
Lovely photo Elisa - thanks for sharing. I think you have a wonderful busy opportunity with the headsets. Lovely to see you sounding so happy. Love Michelle xx
I love th pic, great choice. Congrats on meeting your goals and good luck on this months.
Nice tranquil pic, matches the CD i'm listening too LOL
Well done on last months goals, hope this month is as productive for you
Lovely pic - wouldn't mind being there if we weren't going to tthe Lakes! LOL
Well done on July's goals & best of Luck for this months. :0)
What a beautiful picture.
Good luck with your stitching goals for the month.
Great picture!
Congratulations on your last month's goals
Great job with last months goals. Hope you have a great August. BTW that is a lovely pic!
Post a Comment