....and here is the napkin I have sent Wendy, a grape on a vine, stitched on a ready made napkin with DMC threads, I used waste canvas for the first time and found it quite simple...I discovered the trick is to tack it on round the edges and through the centre too... I hope Wendy likes it.
Not a great picture as the light is not that good today, but here is the start of the Patchwork birth sample for pink bump...it is on palest pink 28c jobelan evenweave DMC threads, in lilacs, mauves and pinks with a pastel green thrown in for a contrast. I hope to complete it before Martha arrives in November, but the rate I am stitching at the moment I don't hold out much hope...lol.
Finally here is my restarted Papillion Sampler, I decided to challenge myself by doing the speciality stitch version instead and I am enjoying it, it is taking me longer than usual and I have had numerous visits from Mr Frog, but I am perservering....
I have a second date tonight...so I will keep you posted...
Hugs

9 comments:
Lovely napkin exchanges both sent and received.
Well done you for starting the speciality version,I really loved learning all the stitches I had never done before!! Enjoy!!
Lovely napkins you sent and received.
Nice start on the PAP SAL, whats happened to the other one LOL
Lovely napkins Elisa.
Nice start on the birth sampler and the PC SAL:)
Lovely napkins Elisa, and good going on your WIP's too.
Good luck for the date ;)
Lovely exchange pieces sent & received. PAP SAL is looking great & nice start on the patchwork sampler too.
Hope the second date went well. :0)
The napkins are lovely Elisa. Nice start on the Birth Sampler, and well done for trying the Speciality version of Papillon
What beautiful napkins! That's not something I would think to stitch up!
Both the napkins are lovely. Great start on both the birth sampler and PAP.
Woohoo a second date, hope it goes well.
i like the napkins,and the papillon sal :)
Post a Comment