Tuesday, 16 September 2008

It's Tuesday!!


Yes I know....not a thrilling title but I couldn't think of anything more exciting to call this post.


Just a quick update from me after the mammoth photo post last time, I have finally started to make some headway on the Patchwork Baby Sampler, which obviously I want to have all done apart from names, date and weight, by the time baby bump arrives, I am stitching this on 28c Jobelan in Baby Pink, in DMC threads, I have substituted the blues for lilacs, but am still using a pale green to break it up. I have decided that I will either make this into a pillow or a quilted wall hanging. I have spent Sunday and Monday on this so will pop it away for a few days and crack on with the PAP sampler as I have just received part 9 and I have yet to complete part 2...saying that I did re-start it after I decided to do the speciality stitch version instead.


I think a my have a slight amount of nesting starting as I went shopping today in the sole intention of purchasing, ring binders, dividers and hole re-enforcements...yes the time has come to catalogue my charts....arghhhhhhh!!! I am still deciding how to do this...I think I will do them into themes (needlerolls, biscornus, samplers etc) but then also have a folder or 2 for designs as I have hundreds of freebies etc...I have 4 folders to start with...so we will see how I get on, I am heading into town again on Thursday for a chiropody treatment so I can always purchase a couple more folders then if needed. I know this will turn into a mammoth stash sort, which really is a good thing...so watch out there may be a sale coming soon...lol

Have a good day
Hugs

9 comments:

Sally said...

Your patchwork baby sampler is lovely Elisa. Looking forward to seeing this one grow.

Beautiful finishes in your last post too. You certainly had a productive Saturday:)

Julie said...

Pretty, pretty, looks lovely.

Sorting stash is the best way to keep out of mischief and you realise just how much stuff you have and you REALLY dont need to buy anymore for a long time ... i am trying to convince myself of this you know!!!

Karan said...

Oh that is so very pretty Elisa! Good progress too.
Good Luck with the stash sort - if we don't hear from you soon we'll assume you're trapped under a mountain of stash & send out a search party. ;0) LOL

Stitchabilities said...

That baby sampler is so pretty!!
Oh cataloguing(sp) all your charts ,you do realise you may have a new start as you may find a must stitch...lol Have fun going through your stash!!

Angela said...

What a lovely piece the sampler is going to be.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your sampler is going to be beautiful, you stitch so quickly I'm amazed at all you do.

Good luck with the stash sorting - what a lovely way to spend the day.

Michelle said...

Elisa - the sampler is looking lovely.

I love stash sorting - its a wonderful feeling - oohh and I love a sale!

Love Michelle xx

Christina said...

Great work on your sampler. Good luck on your stash organization.

Lelia said...

Thx for swinging by my blog & leaving a comment!

Delightful WIP you have going : )