It has been a busy one this week, more on the home front rather than the doctors and stitching front. Saying that....I did manage to complete part two of the PAP sampler...finally!! I re-started this about 3 months ago as I decided that I wanted to challenge myself with the speciality stitch version, yes it is taking me a little longer, but I think it will be worth it in the end!! I am stitching it with DMC threads and I am loving the colours I have chosen.On the home front, I think nesting has started....I did some DIY yesterday...well now I am on my own, if I don't do it, then it won't get done. I put up some coat hook strips, drilled the walls, used a spirit level the whole shibang...I was rather proud of myself...and so was my mum who saw them today. I have put one in the hallways for coats and bags and one in the kitchen for aprons, towels etc. I also fixed up some voile curtains in the front windows in my bedroom, which are still there today :0). Today I took down both pairs of my bedroom curtains and washed them...I will iron and pop them back up tomorrow morning after cleaning the windows....lol!
I managed to put my charts into some semblance of order, I have so many Lizzie*Kate and SMO charts, they have a folder each, the others are all sorted and on the bookcase for ease of access. The next tasks are to sort all of the young master's toys out so that I can bring the pram into the house and clean it up ready for baby's arrival. Then all my cardmaking things are going to be organised...I am going to sell the majority of it, the half used items I will give to DS's school to use and also a couple of local charities, I will probably do a few giveaways on my blog too...so keep reading if you are a papercrafter.
My exciting news is that I have signed up for the Olde Willow Stitchery "My Sampler Accessories Huswif" 2009 class & SAL, so I now have two exciting new projects for 2009 to look forward to...but that will be all I sign up to do, I don't want to over subscribe myself...lol
Well I hope to have some stitchy piccies to show you after the weekend...until then...
Happy weekend stitching to you all and
many thanks for all your kind comments, I love reading them all
Hugs

8 comments:
Congrats on the DIY, and love the colours you have chosen for the PAP sal.
Your PAP SAL is looking gorgeous Elisa. I love the colours you're using.
Your PAP looks great, love th colors. Congrats on getting your hooks up.
PAP looks lovely, well done on the DIY. I decided to pass on the huswif as i've done one before.
I worked in an office where we always had a Crunchie on a Friday so your post heading made me smile!
Great start/re-start on on the PAP sampler.
Love your header picture - did you take this yourself?
Pap SAL is looking good - really pretty colours.
WTG with the DIY. Don't forget you're supposed to be resting as well though! LOL :0)
Your Papillon sampler looks lovely, the plum pinky colours are really pretty
Pap Sal looks beautiful!!
Post a Comment