Today is the reveal day for the Stitch and Stash Monthly Challenge peice, it is a free design from Windy Willows, aptly named "Noel". As I am a traditional person where Christmas is concerned, I always prefer my Christmas decorations and ornaments in red, green, gold etc, I stuck with a traditional holly berry red DMC thread on a cream 28c Murano fabric and finished as a tuck cushion and then added a little brass charm of Santa :). This peice is going to be given as a gift to my Mum, to put in her Christmas basket.
Myself and the little man went to the National Railway Museum this morning...his idea of bliss...not mine I hasten to add, but I did promise he could do what he wanted to do today and that was his choice. He spent his pocket money in the Thomas shop on some trains, so was very happy.
The weather is beautiful today, it seems we are having an Indian summer....just as I hit my 8th month of pregnancy...bloody typical!! The city centre was heaving as the is the annual food and drink festival on, so we didn't stay very long. Just long enough for some lunch, a quick buy of a magazine for the young man, a lipstick for me and a pizza and some melon from M&S for dinner. As it is X Factor bootcamp weekend so 2 good nights in front of the TV.
Hope everyone else has a great weekend
Hugs
10 comments:
Love your Challenge piece finish. :0)
I remember the NRM from when my DS was small - luckily I'm a steam train fan. ;0)
Enjoy the TV weekend. Got plans to watch the third LOTR movie tonight. :0)
A wonderful challenge piece Elisa. We have a steam railway here too and it's fantastic.
Have a nice restful weekend.
The pillow is lovely, congratulations
Lovely finish on the monthly challenge.
What is it with little boys and trains? They do seem to love them don't they
Lovely finish, congrats!
Challenge piece looks fab,
Oh I have got hooked on X factor again this year!! Tantrums have started already ,judges and contestants lol
Beautiful finish.
Sorry but I'm a Strictly fan X Factor leaves me cold, too many egos on display for my taste.
Well done on surviving the Railway Museum definately a place for the males of the speices rather than females.
Lovely finish on your challenge piece Elisa.
Beautiful pillow! I like red color for Christmas too:)
I love how you have finished your challenge piece it really is so Christmassy and pretty
Post a Comment