Here is my 4th Christmas Ornament of the month...I am delighted as I aimed to make 4 this month and have acheived this!! It is one of the Lizzie*Kate Christmas Double Flips 2008, I haven' t stitched the full design, just the words, holly leaves and border.
I have backed it with Rose & Hubble fabric, which I had in my fabbie drawer and finished into a pinkeep, the ribbon is lovely too, red with gold dots on it, so is really Christmassy and red pins.
I also finished my Autumn Exchange peice for the Stitch & Stash forum today too, of which I can't show you a picture of for quite a while, reveal/opening day is 2nd November.....so a long wait is required!!Thank you everyone for your lovely comments about my Cath Kidston goodies, for those of you who want to...you can order online from her website and there is also a list of all her shop locations too....maybe I should ask her for commission for getting everyone so interested in these tins...lol!!
I can't decide whether to stitch on my PAP sampler or the baby sampler tonight...I will see how I feel a little later when I get the chance to sit down.
Have a good evening...whatever you decide to do
Hugs

4 comments:
I like that one, very nice. Well done on getting all 4 done.
It's another lovely ornie Elisa & well done on achieving your goal. :0)
Lovely ornament Elisa. Thanks for the Cath Kidston link
Lovely Elise..I dont know where you find the time!!!
gaynor
Post a Comment