The items I bought were stitchy related...of course, they had the most exquisite sewing boxes and little workboxes but I could't justify £58!! So these are the lovely tins I treated myself to...a pin tin (with pins inside), a button tin (no buttons inside...but I have hundreds anyway!) and a thread tin (which has a range of cottons inside too)
Aren't they so adorable and girlie....my family have been asking me what I would like for my birthday....I think I will just give them directions to this shop and say...."anything from there and I will be happy happy happy!!"
My fabbie fabric arrived from Creative Fabrics yesterday, so I can now start on my Christmas Gifts, I went to Duttons for Buttons haderdashery this morning too and got a vast array of ribbons in co-ordinating and contrasting colours and some little ribbon roses too.
My final purchase of the morning was from Borders, they had a special offer of 3 for 2 on all classic books, I bought myself three Jane Austen titles; Sense and Sensibility, Mansfield Park and Northanger Abbey. It only cost £9.98 for all three boks, which was a bargain. My collection is now almost complete of Austen titles...then I will start on the Bronte books!!
My COM hand dyed fabbie arrived from Jayne this morning, this month is Aster and is a gorgeous pink and white blend. On the stitching front, I started and almost completed my 4th Christmas decoration for this month, it is one of the L*K Double Flips 2008, I hope to complete it this afternoon, then I can make that and my Autumn exchange peice up tomorrow. I won't be able to do any stitching tonight as it is my NCT Committee Meeting. Mum and Dad are babysitting for me, I have invited them for dinner too, toad in the hole, mashed spuds, green beans, carrots and onion gravy....well if you weren't jealous before you will be now...lmao!!
Happy Tuesday
Hugs

13 comments:
Oh I am jealous, I love those tins for your buttons etc...
I saw those in our new John Lewis store, unfortunately i'm on a very tight budget so couldn't treat myself...
The tins and fabric are lovely. I'm now off to look up Creative Fabrics on the web. This may turn out to be a very expensive posting for me, please don't lead me astray again, well not until next month anyway ;-)
Elisa
OMG - I am jealous, jealous, jealous. Just showed Andy your new stash pictures - I hope he took the hint.
Enjoy your new things.
ps Where is the Cath Kidston shop - is it in York. May have to pay a visit whilst in Harrogate.
Love Michelle xx
Oh wow those tins are beautiful! I may have to have a look next time we're up in York.
Lovely fabrics and ribbons too.
Nice :) I think I may have to have a trip to York LOL
Oh Elisa! I am so green with envy ;D
I love the button tin
Oh ok I am jealous just had a lookies at the sites you linked to, good job I have no spare pennies to spend as they would all be gone anyway!! lol Enjoy your new shopping!
I just found your blog at Nicole's and am happy that I did!
And oh! What gorgeous tins!
I love Cath Kidston, too!
But they are very expensive in Japan, too!
Anyway, your tins are so adorble!
I'm jealous!
Yuko from Japan
Fantastic hauls all round there Elisa. Those tins are just so pretty! :0)
Well, not only am I jealous...but I'm drooling too!!! Enjoy all your wonderful goodies :)
That is the kind of shop that my husband says that I should never be let in since I would never come out. :D I love those tins!
Post a Comment