Here is my other stash received this week, my monthly Dragon Floss threads from Jayne and some Breast Cancer fabbie which I purchased from Ebay, to finish off my breast cancer peices this month.
I attended the hospital twice this week, Wenesday was for tests at the Respiratory clinic, I had some breathing tests and have being referred for a routine cardiogram, it is due to my size and the possibility that I may be put under general anesthestic when I have my caeserean and they want to double check on my breathing etc. Thursday was my 32 week scan, and she is huge already....the average size should be 4lb, baby bump is already estimated at 5lb 7oz with at least 6 weeks to go...so no newborn sized clothes required I think...LMAO!!
The other news this week is that I have put a deposit down on a house (rented...I certainly can't afford to buy one). I love the house I am in, but it has too many memories and is very expensive in rent, council tax and to heat). So I have secured a smaller house, which is at the other end of the road where I live and over the road from the little man's school....lol. It is not as nice at the moment but the landlord says I can decorate it how I want as long as it is tasteful, so I should be able to make it my own! I think it will be good for me to have a new start in MY house which I can make my own...due to downsizing I will be selling all my cardmaking and papercraft goodies so keep watching I will post a link when it is all ready to sell.
Have a good weekend...off to watch Wire in the Blood and do some stitching...
Hugs

13 comments:
Love the tuck & your colours for the BP piece - other stash is rather nice too. :0)
Hope all the tests went OK & all's well. Best of luck with the new house too - not an ending but a new beginning. :0)
Cute tuck, congratulations. I hope the move goes well
Cute Tuck and love the colours you chose for the BP SAL I have purchased this chart as well.
Hope all goes well with the house move!!
So much to do over such a short time frame..wish I could help Elise...
You will love being in your new home which I am sure you will soon be able to make 'feel' your own. Make sure your lamb sampler is the first thing to go up! Might have to beg some finishing ideas from you, it is lovely!
Nice tuck finish, great choice of colours for the BP too.
Love the breast cancer fabby.
Love the new piece you completed....
Gosh you are 32 weeks.... my twins were born at 32 weeks!!!
Hope you manage to get everything sorted in your new home.
The little sheep design is adorable! I love your colour choice for the Beatrix Potter Sampler.
Good luck with your move
some lovely threads and fabric there Elisa, and I love the pin tuck :)
32 weeks! where has the time gone? You must be so excited, a new home and a new baby! :)
i love your stitching it's so cute - i dont blame you for keeping it for yourself.
I hope all goes well in the move
Cute sheep tuck.
Beautiful colours you have chosen for Beatrix Potter - I look forward to seeing WIP.
Good luck in your new home.
Loved the 'Baa' And enjoy these last few weeks, they will soon go and you'll be busier than ever.
Hope the move goes well, you will love being in your own home, I did!
Loves
Chris x
Love your cute little tuck Elisa!
Very pretty colours you've chosen for your BP SAL. I haven't thought about fabby yet so must sort some soon.
Good luck with the move:)
The "Baa" is perfect! The little lamb is cute as a button. :D
I love sheep, lambs, rams and so on, you can see my flock in my blog.
I hope the test results were good. I wish you have a restful last weeks of pregnancy and lots of strong men carrying you stuff to your new house. :)
Post a Comment