Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Still here....


I just wanted to let you know I am still around, just trying to get organised now for next week. I am busy making Christmas Ornies and gifts, so nothing I can share....well until after Christmas....lol!!
I went to work to see everyone today...I had received my orders and I did get a lovely coffee and homemade warm fruit scone...so it was worth it!! I then popped into town to get some stocking fillers for the kiddywinks, I managed to get all my presents wrapped, ribboned and tagged on Saturday whilst the little man was out with Daddy, so that was a good job jobbed...i kno it is early but I am not going to be very mobile for a few weeks after my section and I don't want to leave everything to the last minute.
We are spending Christmas at my parents so I don't need to worry about shopping and cooking either which is nice.
Nothing on TV to watch so I might pop a DVD on to watch whilst I carry on with some sewing (not stitching....lol)...off to have some rhubarb crumble too...yummy!!
Hugs



15 comments:

Clara said...

Sounds like you had a very good day. I'm glad all is well. Take care!

Stitchabilities said...

Oh!! so clever of you to get it all done now especially with the little princess on her way!!

Angela said...

You sound very organised. Hope the days aren;'t going by too slowly.

Donna said...

Glad to hear from you. I though maybe baby had come early.

Theresa said...

You are so orginized!!! Sounds like you have everything under control~ Keep us posted on your little princess~

Christine said...

Its a nice feeling to get Christmas organised so early isn't it? I remember doing that when I was expecting DD2(She was due on 22nd Nov)
Take care of yourself.

stitchersanon said...

Ah!!!! is it nearly xmas!!!
Keep wll Elisa, cant believe how quickly time has gone...I am getting really stressed watching your baby timer on the blog...only nine days!!!
I wonder if Martha realises how many many many people are looking forward to her arrival??
Take care
Gaynor

Julie said...

Take care Elise, seems you have everything under control LOL

Theresa said...

Hi hi,
Is the little princess here yet?

Just want to let you know that I've tagged you on my blog~ More details on my blog. I know you might be very busy so feel free to participate or not~

Hugs,
Theresa

Theresa

Sally said...

Wish I had been so organised when I had Abi. She was due on 11th Nov and came on 16th. I ended up Christmas shopping mid December!

Take care:)

Chris said...

Well done Elisa preparing your Christmas pressies, you're putting me to shame. Hope the back ache has eased off... stay well and relaxed!!

Chris x

Carol R said...

Good luck Elisa!

Ummm - any chance of a portion of rhubarb crumble?

Marian said...

Read your comments on my blog. Thanks and coming from you I consider them even better, Ms. Perfectionist!!!. I wish I could finish a well as you do.

Martha is taking her time. I can't wait to see what she looks like. Dark hair and dark eyes????

Take care.

Marian

Anonymous said...

glad you had a nice day Elisa, counting the days until the arrival of your baby girl, hope you're keeping well
sending hugs x

Hazel said...

Keep those candles burning hun. Thinking of you. xx