Thursday, 6 November 2008

Counting the days....

...oh good lord am I just....I have the most terrible lower backache which is stopping me from doing almost anything...apart from sitting.....so a vast amount of stitching is being done. I am able to manage the walk to do the school run each day, but that completely shatters me out!!


I only went to 37 weeks at my last pregnancy and I am on the 37 weeks now...and wow how uncomfortable is it! I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to see the anaesthestic consultant about the spinal block and the general anaesthestic just in case it is needed.


Here is a piccie of my little man's school picture, doesn't he look a little stunner....I know I am biased but he is a handsome little chap and is so funny with the things he says and does.




I have done lots of stitching this week, but alas can show none of it, as it is all for Christmas exchanges and gifts but I have completed 4 small projects and finished them too....there is something to be said about this sitting around all day...lmao!!

Well talking about sitting around, my back can take no longer being sat at the PC so off to the comfy sofa and project number 5!

I hope to catch up with everyones blogs over the weekend...fingers crossed

Hugs

20 comments:

Marian said...

He is handsome-beautiful eyes. And his hair looks like mine-I have mine cut short like his.

Only a few more days. I'm beginning to feel like a grandmother-to-be! Watch the backache. It could be a major sign.

Keep us posted. Get some sleep.

Marian

Clara said...

Your little man is adorable!

Yep, sounds like you are getting closer. Take care and try to stay comfy.

Theresa said...

What a cutie!!
Take care of your self and I hope everything will go well!!

Stitching Kath said...

hi elisa
issac looks gorgeous. gve him a cuddle from his auntie kath and tell him i hope to see him soon when his sister arrives.

if you go in hospital any earlier send me a text then we know whats happening.

martha will soon be here

love kath

Stitchabilities said...

Cute pic!!
It doesn't seem that long ago you announced you were pregnant and now the time is nearly here. Make sure you rest (hugs)

Chris said...

He is absolutely blumming gorgeous!

Back ache? Poor you, still not long now, keep happy and take care

Chris x

Christine said...

Not long to go now Elisa! The backache could be a sign you know.
Isaac looks so cute in his school photo.
Take it easy

Angela said...

Yes watch the backache indeed. I had it with my son, he was lying spine on spine until he turned during labour. BUT and it's a big but, my back ache was so bad I didn't realise I was in labour because it was worse than the contractions during the early/middle part of my labour. Nearly ended up with a home birth!!

Make the most of the stitching time it will soon disappear.

Cute photo.

Mylene said...

Great picture of your son.

Take care.

Sally said...

As the others have said watch the backache! I had that all afternoon before I went into full blown labour during the night when I had Abi.

Isaac is so cute! He's going to break some hearts one day.

stitchersanon said...

Issac is lovely...those dark eyes...gonna be a compete stunner.
Take care Elisa and I look forward to hearing some good news soon!
loagglul
Gaynor

Hazel said...

Oh Not long now hun. Keep in there. Handsome chappie you have there. xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Little man is certainly a hansome chappie.

I hope you feel a little more comfy soon, sending warmest wishes.

Julie said...

Aww what a cutie!
Take care.

Cheryl said...

He is adorable!
I can imagine how you feel, Im only 32 weeks pregnant but so uncomfortable already, would love a 38 week arrival :) Good luck with everything!!

Jan said...

You'll be chasing the girls away !!!!
hang in there - Martha will be with you soon enough.
(((((hugs)))))
Jan

Carol R said...

I wonder how many hearts he will break - he is so handsome!

Good luck with the birth Elisa. Look forward to a few baby pictures really soon!

Stitchingranny said...

Oh its getting exciting Elisa, 11 days to go (Im counting with you lol). Keep checking out the blog in case there is an early announcement. Make the most of the sitting time you might not get a lot of it afterwards.

Sarah's Book Reviews said...

what a cutie - he is one handsome boy!!!
good luck with the next week. hope you are holding martha in your arms soon.

Anonymous said...

what a handsome boy, he'll be a little heart breaker in a few years

hope the back pain has eased for you