Sunday, 2 November 2008

Autumn Exchange Reveal

Today is reveal day for the Autumn Exchange on the Stitch and Stash Forum organised by Clare. I was also lucky enough to receive a package from Clare who has stitched and finished her own design of a gorgeous Needlebook, in gorgeous colours with amber coloured beads too...I love autumnal colours, the finishing on the book is perfect too. I also love the extras too...thank you Clare :)

.......and here is the peice I stitched and sent to Anne, it is the Lizzie*Kate Design Fall Squared, which I stitched on Gingham evenweave in DMC threads and finished as a pinkeep, I also included goodies, but alas forgot to take a picture of it before I packaged it all up to her....what a wally. I do hope that Anne likes my choice for her.

here is the back of the pinkeep...I just love this fabric :)



A big thank you for all of you who keep reading my blog and leave the most wonderful comments and compliments, I really treasure all your kind words....

Happy Sunday
Hugs



10 comments:

Karoline said...

Two lovely exchanges, congratulations

stitchersanon said...

The backing fabrc is perfect! Well done Elisa.
Gaynor

Angela said...

Two beautiful exchanges.

You sem to have a lot of goals for someone who has a baby due this month!!

Christine said...

Both exchange pieces are lovely Elisa

Clara said...

Your exchange pieces are beautiful!

Clare-Aimetu said...

I'm glad you liked it Elisa, your pin keep is gorgeous

Theresa said...

Both of the exchanges are beautiful!!!! I love the backing fabric you used~~

Cheryl said...

Both exchanges look so great. I love that fabric you used

Hazel said...

Great exchanges! xx

Sally said...

Both exchanges are lovely Elisa.