Monday, 8 December 2008

Angels with mucky faces

Well one with a mucky marmite face....lol, here are a couple of piccies taken with my spanking new camera, which I still don't know what I am doing with, I think it is on the wrong settings as I take 4 pictures and it tells me the memory is full. I think I need to have a good look at the instructions and also invest in a memory card too...but at least it takes decent photo's my old one was a nightmare and was ready for the scrap heap.

So here is Martha at 2 weeks old, fast asleep...which is her favourite hobby at the moment during the day that is...during the night alas it is playtime....argh....so no sleep is being acheived by mummy at the moment and Isaac complete with a mucky face...lol

Well it is ages since I posted an update, but things are settling down and I am getting used to the lack of sleep, HUGE piles of laundry and generally having no time...lol saying that I have managed to complete some stitching, the little LHN project I took into hospital is done, it needs pressing and finishing, I have also completed a stitched Christmas card for a secret exchange and last night I added Martha's birthdate and weight to the sampler which I just need to choose the fabric for then I can finish that up.

I am not setting goals for this month, but I do want to complete M'Lady's Strawberries and grid up my Beatrix Potter sampler ready to start the SAL on 1st January....I may have changed my mind on the threads though...I will have to have another look...lol

Well it is 6am, I have been up since 5am feeding so I may as well have a shower and get ready for the day ahead....

Have a good one...
Hugs

11 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

It's great you are still able to get some stitching time,those pics are great!!

Christine said...

Great photos Elisa, Martha is just precious, and Isaac looks like butter (or marmite) wouldn't melt.

Angela said...

The joys of motherhood, glad you are getting some stitching time even if your getting no sleep.

Most cameras only come with small memory cards so buying a bigger one is essential. However it might also be worth checking what type of pictures you are taking as some use up more memory thatn others, tiffs for example use up lots of memory per pictures.

starydreamer said...

your children are beautiful thankyou for sharing your photos im sure it will get easier i wont tell you how long it took for jake to sleep at night!!! how i had leon was a wonder lmao
hugs xxx

stitchersanon said...

My camera only took 3 photos on the internal memory...huge swizz so had to buy a memory card...
Your children are just beautiful..and doesnt little sis look like big brother? (from wht can be seen).
Absolute stunners...you must be shattered but very proud!

Laura said...

Beautiful pics of your precious little ones! It is hectic with two little ones. I hope everything settles down soon and you can catch up on your sleep.

Srinity said...

I know I am a bit late with this but Congratulations on your new arrival! She is beautiful! And the proud big brother is also cute as a button. :)

Theresa said...

Both your kids are adorable~~ I'm always amazed that you managed to do so much even with a baby!!!
Camers usually comes with a smaller capacity memory card. Maybe you need a bigger one~ But the photos are very nice~

Hazel said...

Oh sweetie I hope you're not overdoing it!! I am amazed you are getting to do some stitching! See if you can post pics of the two choices of threads on the bp blog and do a bit of a vote. xx

Julie said...

Lovely pics, nice that you are able to have some relaxing stitching time amongst your daily chores.

Anonymous said...

oh what cuties, Isaac and Martha are just way to cute! Martha is looking really well, I'm glad to see you're managing a little stitching Elisa, but please don't do too much, you need to look after yourself too. sending hugs your way xx