Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Piccies...piccies...and more piccies!!

Not alot to write but a lot of piccies to show so here is a little gallery for you to feast your eyes on...Martha Monkey aged 18 days and fast asleep after a feed....

My LHN "Schoolgirl Lessons" which I got half done in hospital and finished the rest last week, it still needs pressing and finishing. Stitched on Jayne's COM Valentines Special hand dyed fabbie with DMC thread.
My current WIP, another LHN design, "M'Lady's Strawberries, I love this design and will get this one framed.
and another one...
The completed Patchwork baby sampler, I bought the backing fabbie and batting to do the quilting etc...maybe a project for the Christmas break.

A picture of the gorgeous flowers delivered to me from my work...all green foliage and white flowers...gorgeous, they also got Martha a Mama's & Papa's Highchair, a gorgeous furry elephant and a gingham heart garland....spoilt rotten.

A few pictures of my stitched ornaments on my tree which we put up yesterday....



This was stitched and made by my friend Sarah in the US for Martha... isn't it beautiful.

Well there you go...lots to see and not to taxing on the reading front. More pictures will follow....I purchased a memory card yesterday only £10 in Boots...a bargain...it is Isaac's school concert tomorrow so the flashes will be clicking...watch this space.
Hugs

14 comments:

Ginnie said...

She looks so contented there!! Tree looks great, love the ornies!

stitchersanon said...

She is such a beautiful baby. lovely stitching..dont know how you do it lol
Take care,
gaynor

Lynn said...

Martha is just gorgeous, I could eat her up lol

Well done on the lovely stitching, as always, I don'nt know where you find the time!

Sally said...

Martha looks so contented. She is gorgeous.

Lovely stitching and your tree looks lovely.

Oooh I love your new blog background! That wasn't there yesterday when I looked!

Christine said...

Aaaah! She is just gorgeous!
Lovely stitching too. I really like the strawberry one, I hadn't seen that before

Angela said...

She does look pretty. I can't believe she's 18 day sold already.

The sewing is as delightful as ever.

You have been busy, you make me feel exhausted and I haven't got a newborn to care for either.

staci said...

Lovely pictures. What a precious little doll Martha is...she's absolutely beautiful!

Srinity said...

Dry diaper, full tummy and fast asleep, happiness comes in a little bundle. :)

Lovely ornaments on your tree!

Mylene said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Wonderful ornaments you've made, well done!!

Theresa said...

Great photos!! Martha is so cute~
Those are some wonderful finish you have there~ You really got a lot done while having a baby!!!

Sue said...

I've just found your blog from the xstitch monthly group that I recently joined. Isn't Martha gorgeous, and she looks so content.

Your stitching is lovely too, I love LHN.

Sue x

Chris said...

Hi Elisa,

Martha is beautiful, well done you!

And finding time and energy to stitch is another well done, love all the christmas ornies.. and nice to have you back blogging!
Chris x

Susimac said...

Martha is gorgeous and so is your tree!!

Karoline said...

Martha is gorgeous and you've done some lovely stitching