I received this wonderful package yesterday from Yuko as I was lucky enough to be one of her PIF members....it is absolutely gorgeous and the pictures do not do it justice, a beautiful basket, trimmed and finished perfectly....
"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
Tuesday, 30 December 2008
Goodies Galore & More....
Lots of things to share with you so lots of pictures on this post...
Firstly a couple of pictures of the kiddiwinks on Christmas Day...Isaac with all his gifts from Santa and Martha looking at the Christmas Tree lights in her Christmas Day outfit. They both received so much I could do with another room to store it all!!
....then inside was some thread and ribbon, a furry sheep and bag of strawberry tea and a 4 leaf clover spoon....I consider myself so lucky to have received this gift....thank you Yuko.
Here is the lovely stitched ornament I received from Maddy for the ornament exchange on the Stitch & Stash forum, it is a lovely design of the Holy Family and looked perfect on my tree!!
Maddy also personalised the back of the ornament too...thanks Maddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Cute pics of the kids :) You've received a beautiful PIF from Yuko, and some other lovely stitchy gifts too~~enjoy!
I just love that gift from Yuko! Looks gorgeous! I'm so glad you liked your ornament! I loved stitching it and I have been inspired to make many many more lol.
Good to hear you had a lovely day!
Beautiful pictures of the children!
The basket Yuko made for you is simply gorgeous
Great pictures of the kids. Love the basket !
Beautiful pics of the kids and what a great pif from Yuko! xx
Oh Elisa, I'm so happy that you received my PIF gift safely!!!
And I'm also happy to hear that you liked everything that I sent you!!
Happy Happy new year, Elisa!
Your princess is so cute!!!
Yuko xx
The kids look so happy Elisa - I'm gald you had a great Christmas, and all that stash, you lucky girl :)
Happy New Year to you all.
Happy New Year Elisa.
Lovely gifts you got there
Whata lovely giftys you have recieved.
Looks like you and the children had a good Christmas.
The pics of Isaac and Martha are gorgeous Elisa.
The gifts you received are lovely.
Happy New Year!
Lovely PIF from Yuko and otehr gifts too.
Is that a brand spanking new bike i see in the pic... WOW how cool!! Lots of rides to the park i envisage for 2009!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
Such beautiful gifts you have received. I love that basket from Yuko, her finishing is always so beautiful!
Post a Comment