Wednesday, 24 December 2008

It's My Blogoversary Today....

and to celebrate I am doing a little giveaway on this post, which will include one of the hand stitched items I have made in 2008 plus a few little extras....if you would like to be entered into this draw please leave a comment on this post....I will make the draw on New Years Eve.

I can't believe I have been blogging for a year, alot has happened in 2008 as most of you who follow this blog will know. I have made so many new friends who have helped me so much with their words and messages of support, advice and love through my difficult months and also when my little pink angel arrived!! I honestly don't know how I would have got through the past 7 months without friends, stitching and of course the famous chocolate. I wish I could send you all a gift. But I truely mean it when I say a heartfelt thank you to you all.

I have some progress pictures and some exchanges to share which will follow at a later time.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a Peaceful Christmas and a Healthy and Happy 2009...I am positive that my 2009 is going to be GREAT...but more on that in another post.

Hugs



28 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the happiness you could want aver Christmas and the New Year!!
It is always such a pleasure to read your blog and see your lovely stitching. I would love to take part in your draw.
All the very best,
Lynda.

jane said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family Elisa and every good wish for a great 2009 - I have enjoyed reading your blog and taking part in exchanges with you and would love to take part in your draw.

stitchersanon said...

I am sure you will have a fantastic 2009....you have already had a little preview with the arrival of Martha.
I hope you and your children have a fantastic christmas, with a peaceful and prosperus new year ( with sleep ;-)
I would love to be in your draw..thank you for finding the time to do this!
lol
Gaynor

Susimac said...

Merry Christmas Elisa, hope you manage to get some sleep soon too.

Please could I be entered into your draw.

Hugs

Ginnie said...

Merry Christmas to you all....please enter me in your draw!

Stitching Kath said...

hi elisa

please add me to your draw. glad you to have met you on several occasions this year, still got the memory of your pj's lol.

wishing you a wonderful 2009 cos you deserve it.

sending you a big big hug and hope to see you soon

love kath
x

Michelle said...

Hi Elisa

I too would love to be entered into your draw. Its wonderful having you as an online stitching friend (and even better this year as we finally got to meet) to share life's ups and downs.

Wishing you all the most perfect of Christmas's and a very happy and healthy new year with lots of tranquil stitching moments.

Love Michelle xx

Christine said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Blogoversary Elisa

Yuko said...

Marry Christmas, Elisa!
I missed your last few posts as I was away at mum's home...
What a beautiful daughter she is!!!
She is such a doll!!!

Please enter me in the drawing!

And I let you know that I sent you a PIF gift a few days ago!

Happy Christmas and a new year!

Stitchabilities said...

Happy Blogoversary
Merry Christmas to you and your family and a Happy New Year!!

Nina said...

Merry Christmas Elisa!
And Happy Blogoversary!!

I'd like to be entered, thank you :)

Best wishes from Hungary,
Nina

Donna said...

Happy blogversary and Merry Christmas! I so enjoy your blog!
Please include me in your drawing.

Sarah's Book Reviews said...

wishing you a very happy christmas (along with isaac and martha of course) and blogaversary.
i have enjoyed reading your blog and especially looking at all your beautiful stitching and finishing techniques.
hope 2009 is full of happiness. stitching and a bit more sleep
sarah

Julie said...

Happy Blogoversary Elisa

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your little ones and that 2009 is extra special for you. xxx

Sew Wilde said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Blogaversay!! I enjoy your blog and your kids are too cute.

Lindsay said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Blogoversary Elise. Please put me in you draw

Unknown said...

merry christmas elisa, can you include me in the draw please :)

Marian said...

Hav ge a great Christmas, Elissa. And give the kids lots of hugs from all of us. Uh....I guess you can keep a few for yourself!

Mary said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Srinity said...

Happy Blogoversary and Merry Christmas!

I'd love to be entered in the dwaw. :)

Hazel said...

Merry Christmas and a happy bloganniversary too. I would love to be entered into your draw. xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Elisa - Happy Birthday to your blog - I'm so glad the end of the year turned out so good, you certainly deserve it.

Hugs to you all x x x

Kathy said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!
I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and may 2009 bring us all love, laughter and lots of great stitching.

Karen said...

Hope you all had a great christmas , congratulations on your 1st year blogging
Happy New Year

Cheryl said...

I hope you and your fmaily had a lovely Christmas! I love the pics of Martha in your previous post, shes a cutie!
Happy Blogiversary and i would love to enter you drawing :)

Maddy*Moo said...

Happy blogoversary! Hope you had a good day! And here's to many more years of blogging!

Sarah from Stitchin' in the Hollow said...

Wishing you a healthy and happy new year as well, with your beautiful family! I really enjoy checking in on your blog, it is always so nicely designed. I like your idea of setting monthly goals, and yes it does work to do so I think...love to be in on your draw, all of your finishes are great! Sarah

Sally said...

Happy Blogoversary Elisa! I would love to be entered in your draw please.