Monday, 15 December 2008

On Automatic Pilot...

at the moment, due to the severe lack of sleep....1 hour last night was all I got, it would have probably been easier with none.....roll on the baby rice in the bedtime bottle at 3 months....lol.
Not had much happening really...I have managed to make a little headway on my "M'Lady's Strawberries, but my eyes are so tired I can only manage a small amount each day...that is all I am working on at the moment. I have bought the fabric and batting for Martha's wallhanging and I may make a start on that over the weekend.
Here are a couple recent piccies (Sunday)...she looks a little subdued in the first one....

not sure if this face was the result of a touch of wind....


and this one shows a very proud big brother who's nickname for Martha is fuss pots....bless him!!


I have seen come lovely thread for my BP sampler, they are Threadworx so i am just to order them from Sew and So now....then a small amount of stitching before an early night.
Hugs to all

10 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous piccies, she looks like shes winking at us in the 2nd one LOL

Michelle said...

Oh Elisa - lovely photos. She gets cuter every day. Issac looks every inch the big proud brother. I remember when Bruce was a small baby, people would say to me, sleep when he does but I couldn't do that so I know how you feel. You take care of you too.

Love Michelle xx

starydreamer said...

beautiful photos

Christine said...

Lovely photos Elisa. She looks as if she is pondering something very important in the first one!

Angela said...

Great pictures. One hours sleep, poor you. Your bringing back memories of when I was a single mum with a son who was 4 months old and a daughter 18 months old and getting very little sleep. Grab it when you can, after all who says housework etc has to be done during the day if your going to be up all night anyway!!!

Stitchabilities said...

Such lovely photos!!

Chris said...

Oh dear I hope you get a chance to put your feet up during the day, she is so cute I could just eat her all up!
Chris x

Hazel said...

Adorable. xx

Pike said...

Aren't they cute! Merry Christmas to you all!

Tracy Dixon said...

Beautiful photos Elisa, sorry your feeling tired hope things pick up soon, hugs