Monday, 19 January 2009

8 weeks old....

Here are a few pictures of Martha aged 8 weeks old, she is really starting to become aware of everything around her now. She is a bit grumpy today as she has had her first inoculations, I have the Calpol ready.

I hope to have a full update on all my goings on in the next day or so....watch this space!!

Hugs and Stitches



13 comments:

Sandra said...

Aww, she's gorgeous Elisa

Michelle said...

Oh Elisa - I can't believe how much she has grown. She is gorgeous. Ooh I need a cuddle. She is so like Issac isn't she.
Love Michelle x

stitchersanon said...

She really is like Issac isnt she. So cute and those eyes!!!
can I have one please lol?

Chris said...

Hi Elisa,

What a beautiful baby she is absolutely gorgeous and so like her brother...such a cutie.
Poor little love with her innoculations... hope she settles and is ok for you and her.

Chris x

Donna said...

She is just absolutely precious! I can't believe it has been 8 weeks!

Angela said...

She really is a good looking baby and looks very alert. Gorgeous brown eyes.

I'm sure Calpol deserves to be declared the best invention ever. My 20 year old daughter still takes it when she is ill, as she can't swallow tablets easily.

Tanja said...

Absolutely adorable! What a precious little baby.

Theresa said...

She is gourgeous!!!!! A beautiful little angel~

Irene said...

She is so adorable !

Carol R said...

Martha is truly scrumptious!

Julie said...

Awww shes adorable, i want this to be smelly-a-PC, i need a Johnsons Baby Powder fix LOL

Clara said...

She's adorable!

Christine said...

Elisa she is absolutely gorgeous!