Saturday, 10 January 2009

New Blog

I had been asked to set up a blog as Becky's monthly challenge blog has now closed and some find they need the motivation to complete a small stitched peice each month and also the challenge to try something new. The first challenge will start on 1st February, if you would like to be a member of this blog please email me at paperfaerie@rocketmail.com and I will add you to the authors list. You can visit the blog here, which at the moment is at the basic stage.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Good luck with the new blog. I'm umming and arrghing about joining it.

Hazel said...

cant get the linkie to work. x

Chris said...

I have emailed you to join in but couldn't get the link to work.

But I am still raring to go!

Hope little Martha and Isaac and yourself are well.

Chris x