Thursday, 22 January 2009

PIF Mark 3


I am very lucky to be chosen as one of the PIF members on Sally's blog, she makes the most gorgeous peices :)
As with the rules of the PIF, I will now offer one on my blog, therefore if you would like to receive something stitched by me within the next 365 days please comment on this post to say that you are interested. If there are more than three takers I will draw three names. If there are not enough takers or there are none at all I will pick people at random to receive something made by me. If you do decide to take part please keep this going by posting it to your blog. It is a lovely way to spread a little joy in our little stitching world!
I will draw the winners om 31st January 2009
Hugs & Stitches

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Would love to join in you PIF!
Have a lovely weekened!
Lynda.

stitchersanon said...

I would love to be a part of this!
Thank you for the offer!

Stitching Kath said...

hi elisa

nice to hear from you. wondered how you were. please enter me to your draw as i could do with a little cheering up

love kath
x

Michelle said...

Hi Elisa

Please enter me too. How would I add this to my blog?

Kath - sending you a hug.

Love Michelle xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, love to read your blog and i would love to be entered in you PIF!