Wednesday, 4 February 2009

An Award....


My lovely stitching friend Kath has given me this award, thanks Kath I think your blog & you are Fabulous too!!
As part of this award, I have to list 5 of my addictions and list 5 bloggers who I think are fabulous.

As for my 5 addictions:

1. Chocolate...especially Mars Planets!!
2. Stitching...goes without saying
3. Stash...when I have the cash
4. Cath Kidston stuff...as above
5. erm....can I say sex...teehee!!

My fabulous blogger friends are:

5 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

Love that you are honest enough to add no.5 LOL
Thank you for the award

Clare-Aimetu said...

LOL I had to click to see if you really meant me LOL Thank you so much and congratulations on being awarded yourself.

BTW I totally agree with no. 5 :)

Angela said...

Congrats on the award.

Julie said...

Congrats on the award.

Thank you for awarding it to me, i do feel honoured.

Sally said...

Congrats on the award Elisa. Thank you for passing it on to me:)