Tuesday, 10 February 2009

PIF Gifts Sent

Donna & Theresa have now both received their PIF gifts from me so I can now reveal what I sent them I made them both a pin pillow with floss rings, both were stitched on 28c evenweave in Vikki Clayton silks and finished with a cute button, the little extras I included were a scented soap, eraser, keyring and a magical elves chocolate bar.
I am just going to start working on the next lot of PIFs and hope to have those posted out early March. Thank you Clara, I received your email with your snail mail address!
I have a few little finishes which I cannot post yet as one is for an exchange and the other for a gift so I will reveal those as soon as I am able.
I did get a few bits in town today so will take some pictures tomorrow in the better light and post them then.
Hugs & Stitches



7 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely PIF gifts, lucky ladies who received these.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Shaun this weekend.

Christine said...

Great PIF gifts Elisa

Stitchabilities said...

Oh beautiful stitching and look at those cute piggy wiggy keyrings those are fab!

Clara said...

Your PIF stitching is beautiful. Also, I am glad you got my email ok, thanks.

Sally said...

The PIFs are beautiful Elisa.

staci said...

Wonderful PIF's...I'm sure your recipients loved them!!!

Theresa said...

Thank you soooo much for the gifts~~ I love them!!! And the magical elves chocolate bar!!! YUMMY!!!! I was very surprised when it started to dance in my mouth~