Here is the Redwork Heart Hanging Ornament which I have completed. It is a freebie design by Ria Lanser which I stitched on 32c Antique Ivory Belfast Linen with one thread of DMC 326 stitched over 2. It came out larger than imaged, but looks great backed in plain red fabbie which matches the thread used. I edged it with red ric-rak and used red and pewter metallic headed pins to complete it.
Have a good Valentines weekend….
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa
11 comments:
Love the stitching. The redwork heart is beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day!
I love the heart, and your strawberry stitching too :)
It sounds like you have lots going on, it's nice to be busy sometimes but take time out too to sit and relax :)
Beautiful heart~ Happy Valentine's Day!
Very pretty Elisa. I like the way you have finished M'lady's Strawberries too
Oooohhhhh it's beautiful and I love the way you've finished it.
Adorable design and finish, perfect for a valentine weekend.
Wonderful! I'm going to look this one up for myself.
great finishes i love them both x
Beautiful heart finish !
Stunning finish! I love it!
I love your Ria Lanser freebie heart - can I ask where you got it??
Post a Comment