Here they all are packaged and ready to go to Clara, Hazel & Rachael who are the recipients of the second round of my 3 PIF’s. I have enveloped them all ready to go to the post office so they will be with you very soon ladies.
I have completed the stitching on my monthly Christmas Ornament this evening so hope to make that up tomorrow and then spend some time on BP Quaker Sampler tomorrow evening as I need to post a progress picture on the blog by Saturday.
Well it was my first day of no choccie and I coped very well, I need to be strong and make sure I do not replace it with sweeties as it rather defeats the object. Let’s see how it goes eh!!
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
8 comments:
That's so cool Elisa, I am really excited to see what you have stitched. I have been working on my PIF projects too.
i hope you feel better and better,,without choccie...
Oh I'll start stalking the postie..LOL, I have your finished just need to parcel it up and get it in the post may be at the weekend now though!
You can do it Elisa...think how wonderful it will taste when you can go back to it!
lol
gaynor
You do wrap your packages up so beautifully.
I hope the parcels arrived soon so i can see whats in them, i'm no good at waiting!!!
Hope they arrive quickly - can't wait to see what you stitched. :0)
Good Luck with the chocolate thing.
Ooooh I'm so excited!!!!Can't wait to see what it is. Have you tried a big bunch of juicy sweet grapes to pick at - I find that helps and you can have as many as you like and no guilt lol! x
Post a Comment