Here is my Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler progress for February…not a lot I am afraid to say, I have had a busy month with a lot of smalls to stitch, I do Not have that to do in March so I hope to make some headway. Im really must get myself into some sort of rota, but with baby etc it is a bit tricky as some days I can stitch loads if she is having a sleep day and if she isn’t I get not a sausage stitched!!
Here is my Monthly Christmas Ornament for the Stitch & Stash SAL, it is Lizzie*Kate’s Noel freebie stitched on 28c ivory jobelan with DMC threads, it is backed in the fabric shown in the picture.
Well I have a busy day today, I am working at the NCT Nearly new Sale, little chap is with Daddy and little lady is going on her first NCT public outing….lol.
Shaun is over tonight til Monday and is coming her for a few weeks in March as he has 3 weeks holiday…that is a test to see how we get along in a long period of time….lol
It is not a fantastic picture a bit blurry his daughter took it, but here is a picture of us together…
Well have a good weekend all, I promised to take some kiddie piccies to show you…
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
10 comments:
Great to see a pic of you and Shaun.
Love your ornie finish for this month
You make a lovely couple!!
Love the ornie, you are not the only one to not do much progress on BP this month, we may have to sit in the corner like naughty children...LOL
Your little bit of stitching is more than mine for the month and I don't have the excuse of a new baby and boyfriend to distract me.
Elisa
Lovely stitching. You always manage to seek out the most wonderful charts.
Handsome couple you look together. You really do look 'right' together. So pleased for you.
Love Michelle x
Nice pic of you both together, have a lovely weekend.
Love the ornie, even 1 stitch is progress on the BP LOL
there is an award waiting for you on my blog
Elisa
I have just seen your finishes on the Worlds Largest Collection of Smalls Too, they are lovely so I thought I would pay you a visit!
Congratulations on such lovely finishes.
Elisa
I have just seen your finishes on the Worlds Largest Collection of Smalls Too, they are lovely so I thought I would pay you a visit!
Congratulations on such lovely finishes.
lovely couple!.
the ornie is cute!
Great pic of the both of you - hope the test goes well. :0)
Love the L*K ornie & BP is coming along nicely. :0)
Post a Comment