Tuesday, 10 March 2009

The All Clear

Just a quick stop to let you know that I got the all clear on my biopsy yesterday, what a weight lifted, I wasn't aware how much until I received the results.
A HUGE thanks to you all for you message of support, the were truly appreciated.
Hugs & Stitches

19 comments:

Lynda said...

Well done you - I am so relieved and happy that everything is ok.
Take care.
Lynda.

Sandra said...

Great news!

Lynn said...

That is wonderful news Elisa, :)

Nina said...

Good news!
I didn't know maybe you are il, great to hear you are not ill!

Carmen said...

great news!, i am happy for you!

stitchersanon said...

I know how good that news feels!! Congrats Elisa, now you can go back to enjoying your family and stitching without the worry!
lol
Gaynor

Angela said...

Great news

Michelle said...

Absolutely wonderful news. Love Michelle x

Julie said...

That is brilliant news, i'm so pleased for you.

Lindsay said...

That's great news

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

fantastic news
lorna x

Ginnie said...

fantastic news xx

Theresa said...

That's so great!!!!

Carol R said...

Great news Elisa!

Sally said...

That is brilliant news Elisa:)

Michelle Andaya said...

Great news!

Marion said...

Wonderful news.

Martha is so cute!

Take a look at my blog, I have something for you.

Marion

Karan said...

Brilliant news Elisa. That's definitely worth a celebration. :0)

Lynn B said...

Thats good news Elisa!

Please visit my blog for your award.