Tuesday, 16 June 2009

An Apple for the Teacher…

…and a pinkeep each too!! Here are the gifts for Isaac’s teacher, class assistant and nursery nurse, he has been with them for the past 2 years so we wanted to give them extra special gifts for the end of the year. Teacher's Gifts 1 “Teaching is a work of Heart” by Lizzie*Kate, stitched on COM Hand-dyed 28c Jobelan in Carnation using DMC threads finished with an apple button, ribbons & pins.Teaching is 1 Teaching is 2 “123 Remember Me” Lizzie*Kate freebie design stitched on COM Hand-dyed Pastel Blue 28c Jobelan with DMC threads, finished with a star shaped button, ribbon & pins123 1123 2”Children are for Loving” Lizzie*Kate design, stitched on COM Hand-dyed Pastel Pink 28c Jobelan with DMC threads. Finished with a heart shaped button, ribbon & pins.Children are 2Children are 1I have also completed and made up my S&S Monthly Challenge piece, I am really getting through this months smalls, only my Christmas Ornie and Mattress Pinkeep to go. My WIP’s have suffered though I am afraid, not a stitch on them…I really must get my finger (or needle) out on my BPQS as I am seriously lagging behind :(

Here are a couple of piccies of the little monkey’s for you to “awh” at lol… they are both shooting up so fast and they really keep me on my toes…

June 09 2 June 09 1

Have a good day

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

13 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous gifts, i bet they bring tears to the teachers eyes.

Sally said...

Beautiful gifts Elisa. SO nicely stitched and finished.

Love the photos! They are growing so fast!

Angela said...

Gorgeous gifts Elisa. I only wish Isaac had been in my class when I was teaching.

Lesleyanne said...

Beautiful finishes and stitching. Love the photos. Growing so quickly.

staci said...

Wonderful gifts...I'm sure they will all be treasured!

Carol said...

Aaaw the babies and the projects are looking good :)

Threads and thoughts said...

What lovely gifts you stitched. Lizzie Kate designs are so nice, simple yet exquisit.
And your precious darlings look beautiful, like they always do!
Edith

Michelle said...

Oh Elisa - they are lovely. I remember when Matt was little making up little thank you cushions for the teachers and they were all so upset as no-one had ever done anything like that before. I guess it will be the same in your case. Lovely work.
Wonderful photo of the little ones - handsome faces. Love Michelle x

Theresa said...

Beautiful pinkeeps!!! They will make great gifts~~~~~

Christine said...

Lovely gifts Elisa, and great photos of the children

Cheryl said...

Great pictures of the kids-they're gorgoeus!
Love the gifts you made, im sure they will be well appreciated

Wendy said...

I often visit your blog, and really like your works !
these aspecially inspired me to make somthing for my sons teatchers.
please take a look on my blog, if you like, I've put a link in to your blog .

Karan said...

Your little ones are adorable & it's lovely to see how they are growing. :0)
Oh they are going to love those pinkeeps Elisa, they are so lovely. :0)