Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Sweet Strawberry Pinkeep

Hurray a HD on this finish, my first ever mattress pinkeep and I absolutely loved every stitch of it….it is a free design by Caroline Hofstede of Cosmic Handmade Designs which can be found here.SDC10685

It is stitched on 28c Antique Ivory Quaker Cloth with the recommended DMC threads, I have made the designs for the side and back of the pinkeep up by using motifs from the front design. I finished the back by adding my initials too.SDC10682SDC10686 SDC10683  SDC10684 

This piece was completed for the Challenge for a Finish blog which I run, if you would like to join please just zap me an email!!

So all my smalls have been completed for this month…now to do a bit of work on my WIPs…

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

16 comments:

staci said...

This is a gorgeous mattress pincushion! I love the pattern (thanks for the link!), and you couldn't have finished it more perfectly!!!

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

thats is luuverly lol

Christine said...

Thats lovely Elisa, the design is adorable and your finishing is wonderful

Angela said...

Beautiful finish Elisa.

Lesleyanne said...

Fantastic finishing - I love all your finishes I wish I could do them.

Theresa said...

Such a wonderful finish!!!!! I love it!!!

Marie said...

Lovely Elisa, I haven't dared to try one yet

Julie said...

Pretty! Pretty! Pretty! what a darling little design, i do love this type of finish - well done

Carmen said...

lovely pincushion,and great finish.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Absolutely gorgeous,great design :)

Anna Zont said...

WOW! Beautiful finish!

Caroline said...

I just love what you did with the pattern... wonderful finish too.

Caroline

Sally said...

Very pretty finish Elisa!

Karan said...

I love this piece Elisa, it's so pretty. Well done on the first. Hope you have a good weekend. :0)

Wendy said...

it looks lovely !
thank you for adding me to your list of favorite blogs, I have of course added you aswell !

Hilda said...

Really wonderful done!! I intend to stitch this sweet freebie to, but your pincushion matress is a really adorable finish ...

Many greetings from Austria
Hilda