Lindsay has posted to let me know that my exchange to her has arrived. The theme of this months exchange on the "Exchange Heaven” blog is “home”. I decided to stitch Lizzie*Kate’s “Home is where our story begins”, I stitched it on Witchelt Linen in Prairie Grain with the recommended DMC colours and finished it has a hanger.
I received some lovely stash in the post today from Liberty Primitives and Sew and So, I will take photos later to show you.
I also finished stitching and beading my Christmas ornie and will make that up in the next day or so. I have also made a start on my new project…I’ll keep you guessing on that one too…lol
I bought some discounted fabric from Cath Kidston the other day to make some cushions…so that is on the to do pile along with the curtains for Martha’s bedroom and the stitcher’s wallet for the LHN “Traveling Stitcher”…not quite sure when I am going fit all this in…maybe once the kids are back at school…lol!!
A stitcher’s life is never boring is it!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
6 comments:
What a lovely pinkeep, Elisa! The close-up of your stitches is wonderful!
Beautiful pinkeep Elisa - lucky Lindsay. :0)
Nope, never boring. LOL Have fun. :0)
Such a lovely pinkeep!!!!!! Your stitches are so perfect!!!
Lovely finishing.
Beautiful pinkeep Elisa
Thats lovely Elisa.
Love Michelle x
Post a Comment