Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Sunday at the Beach

My parent’s took us to the beach on Sunday and what a fantastic day it was…the sun shone all day so we sat and caught some rays (a little too much for me as I was quite ill yesterday)…or it could have been the cockles and mussels I ate :(

SDC10838Chilling out in the sun… SDC10841Mr Smiler!! SDC10843 Posing for the camera!SDC10844A little smile… SDC10845 digging to Australia… SDC10846 SDC10847look at me I am fab!! SDC10848 my first taste of ice-cream…:0)SDC10849 Quite a sunny and breezy day here today so the nappies are in the washer and will go on the line to dry..I do prefer to line dry them and then finish them in the tumble dryer for about 20 minutes just to soften them up..crunchy nappies can’t be very comfy on a little bottom…lol!!

Not a lot of stitching news really…I am still finishing my secret stitching piece, I’m stitching over 1 so it’s slow going, hopefully I will get it finished today a few small flowers to complete then it’s done. I have kitted up 2 of my exchange pieces one for the L*K Exchange blog and one for the Stitching Exchanging blog, so I may make a start on one of those this evening once the ss piece is done.

Little chap is with Daddy tonight and tomorrow so just a girls night this evening, little lady is with Daddy tomorrow so I have a childfree afternoon, so I have decided to go into town and have a nice lunch and look around some shops that are not pram accessible, I have a nice sum of money which was refunded from my council tax so if I see any nice trinkets that catch my eye I may succumb to the temptation :)

Hope you all have a great Tuesday…happy stitching

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

8 comments:

Angela said...

Looked like you had a great day for visiting the seaside.

I was a single mum for a while with two toddlers and I well remember how very precious those opportunities to do things without pushchairs and little ones about were. Have a great time.

Wendy said...

I love thos photo's, your kids look so happy !
enjoy, they really do grow up so fast .

Chris said...

What a lovely day you had, the seaside is a great place to be with children and they looked as though they were having a wonderful time Cockles and mussels, Yum yum!!
Chris x
Enjoy your day by yourself and treat yourself!

Cheryl said...

Great pics! You were at the beach on Sunday? Here in Scotland it poured and poured all day

valerie said...

Sounds like a great day! Love the photos and the kids look like they are having fun!

Michelle said...

Oh Elisa - they are growin gup so fast. Your little princess is not so little now is she - bless her. Issac is growing fast. Glad you had a nice day. Oh enjoy your childfree day and don't go spending too much! Love Michelle x

Julie said...

A fun and fabulous trip!

dont spend too much LOL

Karan said...

You have gorgeous kids Elisa - great pics. :0)