Friday, 18 September 2009

Autumn Has Come Pinkeep

SDC10896 SDC10895

Finally I can show you some stitching…this is the autumn exchange piece I sent to Chris for the Exchange Heaven monthly exchange. It’s a design by Helga Mandl which appeared in the recent edition of the GOSM, I stitched it on 28c quaker cloth “Light Mocha” with DMC threads and finished it as a pinkeep, with ribbon, ric-rac and pins, the backing fabbie is also shown in the picture.

I have put the last stitches in my “At Home with Jane Austen” this afternoon, so it needs a good press and then I will take some pictures tomorrow morning in the better light so you can all join in my HD!!

Until tomorrow….

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

16 comments:

Colleen said...

These are gorgeous! Great job :)

Edit said...

This is lovely, for sure Chris was very happy!

Theresa said...

This is sooo cute!!!!!

Michelle said...

Well done Elisa - its lovely. Michelle x

stitchersanon said...

Very pretty, I love the colours!

valerie said...

Oh how cute! Love your pinkeep finish!

Karan said...

Just been admiring this lovely piece over at Chris's blog. Love it! :0)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely finish - lucky Chris. Looking forward to seeing your finish tomorrow.

Karen said...

Great finish. Very pretty.

jane said...

lovely work Elisa

Christine said...

Nice pinkeep Elisa, I like the ricrac border

Siobhán said...

What a fabulous exchange piece! Lovely stitching and finishing.

I enjoyed looking over your blog, you do lovely work.

Lynda said...

Another lovely one!!
Well done!!
Lynda

Julie said...

Nice exch pressie, i love rix rac braid ... it doesn't fray so much as ribbon LOL

Andrea said...

A lovely pinkeep.

Sabine S. said...

Your pinkeep is darling, makes me long for Fall!
Sabine