Tuesday, 22 September 2009

L*K Exchange

Angela has emailed me to say that she has received the exchange piece I sent her for the 2nd round on the L*K Exchange Blog.SDC10867 The design is “Follow your Heart” and it is stitched on 28c Brittany Mushroom using Six Strand Sweets “Snow Cone, Taffy, Icing on the Cake & Sarah Says Cherry”.SDC10866 I finished it as a mini tuck pillow and trimmed it with lilac ribbon which I ruched and then added a little heart shaped button.

I hope to have a stash delivery tomorrow for my next few projects…so keep watching this space…

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

18 comments:

Lisa V said...

I love it Elisa, what a lovely finish, soo delightful!

Daffycat said...

Oh, Elisa! That is one beautiful exchange! I think Angela was thrilled!

Edit said...

It is lovely! And I also like the little box beside it :)

Nima said...

wow..pretty finishing

Christine said...

Very pretty Elisa

Angela said...

It's lovely.

Shebafudge said...

It's beautiful. Where did you get the lovely ribbon from?

Carmen said...

lovely finish,,i loooove the ribbon too.

Cindy's Stitching said...

The pillow is adorable. I really like the colors.

Angela said...

Thanks again for a beautiful exchange :) and for letting me know how you did the ribbon edging.

Daisy said...

Hello Elisa!! Esta adorable.
Saludos

Lesleyanne said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing - very pretty.

Julie said...

Super little pillow

staci said...

I love this! It's so delicate and beautifully finished!

Karan said...

Oooo this is so very pretty - love it! :0)

CindyMae said...

That is gorgeous!! I realized that I have not been following your blog and decided that since we are a part of the Stitch it and Pass it on group that I should be keeping up with you. I am glad that I am now, as you do gorgeous work and I am looking forward to seeing more!!

Andrea said...

A beautiful pillow, very pretty, love the colours.

Anonymous said...

Elisa, that is GORGEOUS! You always have such pretty finishes. I love the ribbon trim; I need to go look this style up and learn how to do it!
thanks for sharing
robinpich.blogspot.com