Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Think Pink Exchange

I now know that Tracy has received my pillow I sent to her for the Think Pink exchange on the Stitchers Showcase Cross-stitch Group

SDC10887 SDC10890

It is a freebie design by Caroline Hofstede of Cosmic Handmade, stitched on 28c jobelan in baby pink, with the recommended DMC threads, finished as a pillow and edged with metallic pink seed beads.

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

8 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

LOVE IT. It's gorgeous. Love Patti xxx

stitchersanon said...

Oh how pretty! How did you attach the beads? It looks so dainty!

Wendy said...

that is so beautiful !
thnaks for the link tot the design !

Theresa said...

This is beautiful!!!!! I love the beads you added on the edges!!!!

Michelle said...

Well done Elisa - its stunning.
Michelle x

Julie said...

very pretty

Angela said...

It's very pretty.

Karan said...

Another beautiful piece Elisa. Lucky Tracy. :0)