Here is my exchange piece to Lynn on the Stitching Exchanging blog, I was starting to think it had gone astray as it has taken about 7 weeks to get across the pond, but at least it arrived safe and sound :)
It’s a Lizzie*Kate design called “ In All Things Give Thanks”, stitched on 28c Brittany “Mushroom” using Six Strand Sweets in “Gooseberry Compote, Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Marshmallow Fudge & Candied Apples” and finished as a tuck cushion using harvest fabric.
I worked a little bit more on my mail art piece last night, so the front is complete and the return address so just a couple of same motifs for the back and then I can make it up ready to be posted.
I am only doing 2 small exchanges on the run up to Christmas, I have so many gifts to make, I don’t want to over stretch myself and end up rushing the pieces…
Well that’s all today's ramblings…have a good day!!
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
7 comments:
ooooh how beautiful. I love your new finish. Keep them coming,Kimberly
Lovely work Elisa. Love the fabric. Will see if I can find a nice fabric shop whilst we are away and send you a little treat.
Love Michelle x
Lovely finish, Elisa.
Well Elisa and everyone..this cute little pillow really didn't take 7 weeks to get to me. I was just so very slow in acknowledging that I had received it! So sorry you had to wait so long to know Elisa! I LOVE it tho!
What a sweet little cushion! The names of the thread colours are scrumptious too
Sounds good enough to eat and looks pretty cool too
Lovely exchange piece - lucky recipient. :0)
Post a Comment