One of my friend’s daughter had a little boy last week and I stitched this little hanger for him. Its a Lizzie*Kate design stitched on 28c jobelan in baby blue using Six Strand Sweets, I finished it with a ric-rac edging.
Not alot been going on her, been busy but nothing to show if you get my meaning…lol! I have been busy stitching my mailart for the exchange on the Stitch and Stash board. I have completed the front of the envelope, so now need to stitch the back and finish it up. I then must make a start on my Christmas gifts as time is moving on.
No stash buying either…well apart from the threads I needed for the Just Nan 2010 SAL on the S&S board, but I used some birthday money for that so it didn’t come from normal funds!
I am about half way through my Christmas shopping…buying a gift or more a week…I don’t usually start this early but this year I am trying to be organised.
I am very behind on my blog reading…my google reader is my proof….lol, I aim to read a few a day to catch up…in theory that is.
Well enough waffling…I have a few letters to reply to otherwise they will pile up too…
Happy Stitching
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
10 comments:
How cute!! Love the finish!! Faye
gorgeous finish.
A beauiful finish - I'm sure they will be delighted.
Great finish Elisa, I'm sure it will be treasured
A lovely gift for a new mum and baby
Lovely finish Elisa
Lovely keepsake Elisa - well done.
Michelle x
Cute finish...love the fabric color.
lovely finish
I likee this design as a quick baby sampler (stitched it for my neighbours 1st). Love your colour choices. :0)
Post a Comment