It was my 38th birthday yesterday, I spent a lovely quiet relaxing day with my family and received some lovely gifts from family and friends alike…here are a sample of some of them…
Here are the beautiful cards and threads I received from Anne, Clare and Jane for the S&S Birthday thread exchange….Thread Gatherer, Dinky Dyes and GAST…thank you ladies, some beautiful colours…I can’t wait to stitch with them.
Here is the lovely gift from my lovely stitching friend Michelle, some great monochrome stickers…which are fab as I am getting back into my cardmaking…now that its all unpacked after the house move. Some gorgeous hand dyed fabric and a Beatrix Potter “Peter Rabbit” kit…I love them…thanks Michelle :)
The gifts below are from my other good stitching friend Kath, one of my friends Alina and my lovely little boy :)The Peter Rabbit Birthday book came from Isaac, Martha got me a gorgeous framed photo of herself…:), the diary is from Alina and the beautiful charm is from Kath….I have a perfect “bare” pair of scissors which will give that a very good home :)
As promised…my Mum and Dad were good to their word and here he is…my little mouse….Mr Tailor of Gloucester which also came with the book too :) he is just too sweet and resides on the top of my stitching cabinet.
Here is a close up of him….such a little sweetie…I love his little specs!!
I also received a big box of Sanctuary smellies from my grandparents and some choccie, from my nieces a big bunch of roses, pinks and gerberas and a HUGE bar of dairy milk :). My parents also got me a Cath Kidston toiletries bag in a rose pattern…gorgeous.
So I had a spoilt day as you see…my birthday present to me is going to be this….
I have been wanting another tattoo for ages and I have found this one…may ask for the colours to be changed, I would also like the kids names to be incorporated into the design if possible, if not I will have them done on the insides of my wrists…ooo bet that will be painful!!
a bit of stitchy stuff to keep you happy….I am still working on my Christmas mail art and also a little baby design for my friends daughter who is expecting (baby was due yesterday)…so will post that once I have completed it…
Have a good Sunday everyone
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
18 comments:
Happy Birthday Elisa, it looks like you had a wonderful day with some super pressies. I really like the tattoo you're planning, although wouldn't look forward to the ankle part being done - ouch!
Happy Birthday Elisa
Happy belated birthday Elisa..glad you had a good day. Lovely birthday stuff...I will wince for you when you get your new tattoo lol
didnt you do well! Cant believe that Martha will soon be one. where did that year go.
Cant wait for our girly weekend in April.
love kath
x
Happy Birthday. Lots of lovely pressies.
A belated Happy Birthday Elisa!
I have the Tailor of Gloucester on video - yes before dvds - I got it for the grandchildren to watch but I will admit to watching it by myself on quite a few occasions!
Oh Elisa - you had some lovely things - well done you. Glad you had such a nice day and was spoilt as you deserve.
Love the tattoo by the way - didn't know you had one at all. I had a little heart done on my hip whilst we were in CapeTown last year and love it. Didn't hurt a bit. Michelle x
Happy birthday, Elisa! Many happy returns!
Love the little tailor mouse!
Happy Birthday Elisa! It looks like you were well and truly spoiled!
'71 must've been a good year because I'll be 38 in a couple months ;)
Happy Birthday Elisa. Hope you had a great day. Looks like you got some lovely stuff. xx
Sounds like you wwre well and truly spoilt. Which, of course, is how it should be on your birthday.
Happy Late birthday!!! Looks like you got some great goodies!!
Belated Birthday Wishes, you had some lovely gifts
Happy belated birthday!
Lovely gifts, hope you had a wonderful day.
Sorry for the belated birthday wishes. You got some really nice new stash and hope you had a great day. Love Patti xxx
Happy Belated Birthday Elisa! You received some lovely gifts:)
Love the Tailor of Gloucester, too.
I have a tattoo on the inside of my wrist. It's the only one I have so I have nothing to compare it to, but it wasn't bad at all. I mean, it hurt, of course, but it was bearable. Nice pattern, btw. Hope to see pics of it when you get it done.
Belated Happy Birthday wishes Elisa. Lovely gifts & cards you received. :0) I love the look of those foot tattoos..... don't fancy the pain though.
Post a Comment