Wednesday, 30 December 2009

As Another Year….

draws to a close….and we plan our New Year’s Resolutions…it’s time to plan another year of stitching..woohoo!!

But before this…here is a picture of a piece I finished stitching a few months ago but had not got around to making it up..

SDC11089I finished this piece as a cushion with ribbon trim and vintage mother of pearl buttons using a delicate pale green, cream and pink paisley fabric which I had in my stash.

We had a quiet family Christmas this year and my parents joined us for Christmas Lunch, the children had a great time unwrapping and playing with their gifts

SDC11071SDC11065SDC11070 SDC11079  

I also received some lovely gifts from family and friends, perfume, smellies, Take That DVD, stitching goodies, Cath Kidston passport case, lots and lots of chocolate…heartfelt thanks to you all xxx

My 2010 stitching includes 3 SALs

LHN Monthly Ornament SAL

Stitchers Showcase “Bouquet for Cheryl” SAL

Stitch & Stash “Just Nan” SAL

alongside these I will be partaking in a minimum number of exchanges..

I also have 1 WIP I need to complete

BBD “Their Song”

and 4 UFO’s to complete

Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler

L*K Double Flips

Papillion Garden Sampler

Debbie Draper “Little Book of Stitches”

and finally 3 PIF’s to complete…

so all in all a busy stitching year!!

Well on a final note a BIG THANK YOU to all my readers and followers over the past 2 years and I look forward to spending another year with you…stitching, stashing and waffling!!

Wishing you all a Happy Healthy 2010

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

14 comments:

Stichelbiene said...

Wow, that sounds to be a busy stitching year for you.

Happy stitching
Birgitt

Christine said...

Lovely pictures of the children with their Christmas presents.
Your Jane Austen cushion is beautiful.
Have a Happy New Year

Sandra said...

Lovely pictures of your children, they look like they're having a great Christmas. Happy New Year to you all!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great pictures :) I'm looking forward to your stitching, have a great New Year x x

Marian said...

Beautiful kids! And a great finish: good idea.

Theresa said...

Wow!!!! What a full year of stitching ahead of you!!!! How wonderful~~
You pillow is sooooo adorable!!!! I love it!!!

staci said...

Beautiful Sampler Girl finish! And your kiddos look adorable with all their goodies from Santa :)

Julie said...

Your Jane cushion is lovely.

Lovely pics of the children with the gifts.

Happy 2010 to you

Michelle said...

Your Sampler Girl piece looks lovely made up - well done. I see she is have a sale today - off to peek! The photos are lovely - bless them. Wishing you all the very best for 2010 and I hope its full of happy days for you all. Much love Michelel xx

Chris said...

A very Happy New Year to you Elisa and your little family, lovely photos of them

Chris x

Tracy Dixon said...

It looks like fun was had by all, that is a great list of projects for 2010, Happy New Year Elisa xx

stitchersanon said...

Lovley finish...and your kids as usual just look soooo cute. Glad you had a good christmas. Happy New Year!

Sally said...

Lovely Sampler Girl finish Elisa. It's so pretty.

Good luck with your SALs for 2010. I've started the JN today and am really enjoying it so far.

Love the photos :)

Karan said...

Looks like the little ones had a great time on Christmas Day - fab pics. :0) Such a pretty finish & you have some great stitching plans there Elisa. Happy 2010 to you & yours. :0)