Gosh it doesn’t seem long since we were celebrating the millennium and here we are 10 years later…where do the years go :0(
Well like the rest of the UK we are blessed or unblessed (your choice) with snow…here are a few photos I took this morning I went out in my crocs and my feet disappeared that is how deep it is here…
My poor bird bath is looking a bit worse for wear, but I have been putting bird food out over the past few weeks to ensure our little feathered friends have their lunch!
We had a quiet new year, like many I think…here are a couple of photos of the kids for you to see..
I went shopping over the weekend and bought a few little treats for me in the sales..
This box was a bargain at £8 from Dunelm Mill and is perfect for all my current WIP’s and SALs…. This one I just had to have…it is on my stitching cabinet but haven’t decided what is going in it yet…another bargain £5 from the Range..
Stitching wise…I have completed my exchange piece for the Lizzie*Kate blog but cannot show a picture of that yet. I have made a start on my Just Nan SAL piece and my “Cheryl’s Bouquet” SAL piece and am enjoying them. My second LHN ornie chart arrived from DSL this morning so I will kit that up ready to make a start. I intend to work to a rota during the week, leaving weekends to stitch on what I fancy, I don’t get alot of stitching done on a weekend as Mark is usually here and we are out and about doing stuff.
Well it is snowing again here…so wrap up and stay warm…
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
12 comments:
Your new storage boxes are beautiful. Great snow pictures too
Aww does someone like the X factor then!!
Oh those boxes are lovely, I will have to take a trip to our Dunelm
Happy New Year to you Elisa
Lovely storage boxes..very pretty.
I cannot believe how quickly your little one is growing up! Nice to watch your children's progress.
Great photos and I love those boxes :)
I love those boxes !
if you ever grow tired of them, just holler !
Gorgeous boxes.
Great pictures of your two little ones, they certainly looked like they were having fun.
Ooh, I like those storage boxes, what a bargain!
Beautiful snow and even more beautiful children photos!
Lovely photos Elisa. The boxes are fab - what a find. I can't believe how much Martha has grown - bless her. Love Michelle x
I love those boxes Elisa. They are so pretty.
Lovely photos of Isaac and Martha. Martha is growing so fast!
Love those boxes I think I had one similar given me by my friend.
Hope you're keeping toasty warm!
Happy Stitching
Chris x
Love the storage chest but can you tell me where you got your WIP envelopes? i love those!!!
Post a Comment