Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Progress…

I am taking part in the Just Nan SAL on the Stitch & Stash board and have set aside Monday evenings to stitch on this piece, it’s my first ever JN piece and I am loving it…here is my progress on Needlestory so far…

SDC11129 SDC11127

I have been working on my “Bouquet for Cheryl” SAL piece and am also loving this too, I can’t show you progress pictures on this until 5th February…

I have completed a PIF gift and that will be on its way across the ocean to Carol tomorrow, once I know she has received it I will share it with you.

The snow is finally melting here but it’s still a big struggle pushing a pram through it to school and back twice a day…I will have great arm muscles…lol!!

Well no more news here so I will sign off for the night…

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely progress on your Just Nan. I love it! I am so fed up of this snow now. x

Angela said...

It looks really pretty and delicate.

I'm so glad I don't have to do the school run anymore, especially in these conditions. I feel for you.

Karan said...

Good progress on a beautiful piece Elisa. Will enjoy watching this develop. :0)

Stitcher said...

So pretty, and great progress.

Christine said...

Great start on your JN Elisa, its really pretty

Julie said...

You'll be a JN addict soon i bet, all her designs are so lovely to stitch, this one is no exception it looks really pretty

Andrea said...

Wonderful progress on your JN SAL. I'm not familiar with this design so I'm eager to watch your progress.

Michelle said...

Its looking good Elisa well done.
Michelle x

Adee aka kiwigirl42 said...

thats looking lovely. I'm hoping to join in the stitch a long later in the year. I really want to do the little bear bumblebee x