I received a lovely ornament today from Cindy Mae for the Christmas Exchange on the Stitchers Showcase group and here is a picture of it…it’s a cutie!! Thanks Cindy Mae I love it!!
The postman also brought me another little package this morning from my lovely friend Michelle, this sweet knitted angel ornament for my little angels to have on the tree…isn’t it delightful…….
Talking about my little angels….here are a few pictures…
Isaac brought home the travelling crib from school and here is a photo of him with it.
And talking of Christmas trees, here are a few shots of mine with all my stitched ornaments on it which I have stitched over the past 2 years…
Not too much stitching has been done, I completed a few patchwork ornaments for friends and family and am about half way through my LHN Fa-La-La, so hope to get that done over the next few nights.
Mark (my boyfriend) was here for a long weekend and went home last night and is coming back on Thursday…things are fantastic with him I just hope it lasts this time as I am totally in love with him and he feels exactly the same….it feels great to be so happy!
Hope you are all enjoying this advent season…it’s school Christmas play tomorrow…camera will be working overtime…
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
6 comments:
Lovely tree hun. Greta exchange from Cindy Mae too. x
Great photo's.Love the tree.
Nice new additions to your lovely tree. I do miss the nativity play now my kids are all grown up - i always shed a tear LOL
Glad you liked your little angel. Your tree looks lovely and so do your little angels - bless them.
Michelle x
Your tree looks lovely with all the stitched ornaments. Great exchange ornaments too
Was right.... it does look fabulous! One day I plan on having enough handmade ornies to decorate a big tree too. :0)
The little angels are as adorable as ever. Glad things are going well with your BF - you deserve to be happy. Have a great festive season. :0)
Post a Comment