Here is the Lizzie*Kate exchange piece which I stitched and sent to Conny back on the 9th January unfortunately it has disappeared somewhere in the postal black hole, a replacement is now winging its way to her.
It’s L*K “Bless Our Home” stitched on 28c Quaker Cloth in Mocha with the recommended DMC threads, which I finished as a pinkeep hanger.
Hugs & Stitches
Elisa x
18 comments:
What a lovely exch gift, sad that it went missing in the post.
what a bummer that it got lost.
but it looks great, hope this one will arrive safely !
This is lovely...I hope whoever ended up getting it is enjoying it!~~ Sad to hear it is lost!!!
So sorry that your piece never reached me. I love it, it's beautiful! I have been in trouble before with the mail from UK. For instance I ordered once a Moira Blackburn chart and after a month it has never arrived. So I keep my fingers crossed and hope that your second piece arrives safely.
So sad to hear it's lost, very beautiful piece. Maybe it will turn up yet!! *fingers crossed*
Dear Elisa,
oh what a pity, that such a cute little work disappeared!
I hope your next mail, will reach its destination!
That's unfortunate that it never got there. It's a lovely piece.
such a shame to have lost such a lovely piece.
Thats a lovely pinkeep, what a shame it got lost in the post
So sorry it didn't arrive - its lovely. Michelle x
Doesn't it just burn you? Postal keeps going up and the service keeps going down.
I hope whoever ends up with it enjoys it. It is a very beautiful piece.
Have a blessed week.
Oh no!! I'm sorry it got lost!!! That pinkeep is adorable!!! I hope it will eventually turn up in the future...
Oh no what a shame.It's beautiful, hope the next one gets there ok.
Beautiful finish!
What a shame, let's hope it turns up!
Sorry to hear that the original got lost in the post. A beautiful finish nevertheless.
That is so pretty, too bad the postal monsters ate it!!
Another lovely finish Elisa. :0) What a shame the first one disappeared though.
Post a Comment